Thread
Printable Version

Sherlock Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

Well i don't know either but if he has american accent it would be awful.

haha the bbc sherlock looks way better than cbs elementary
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Episode 1: A Scandal in Belgravia

This was a great season 2 premier, I loved how this episode started exactly where the last episode finished with Sherlock, Watson & Moriarty by a swimming pool which ended with everyone leaving alive after Moriarty got a phone call which peaked my interest as to who could of told Moriarty to step down, I found it funny how Sherlock went to a meeting with Watson wearing only a sheet, the scene when Watson punched and tackled Sherlock to the ground was hilarious, my favourite scene had to be of Sherlock & Watson meeting a naked Irene Adler for the first time because of the way they both reacted, I actually laughed every time Sherlock's phone went off making that noise, the scene with Watson & Mrs Hudson in the kitchen when a body landed on the bins outside made me laugh because of what Mrs Hudson said, I loved the entire interaction we got between Sherlock & Irene Adler in this episode and the way the episode ended was very interesting

Episode 2: The Hounds Of Baskerville

I found this to be a very enjoyable episode to watch, I couldn't help but laugh at watching Sherlock search his apartment looking for some cigarettes with Watson sitting down and watching the carnage unfold, I liked how one minute Sherlock had no interest what so ever in the case Henry Knight needed help with and then all of a sudden changed his mind, the scene of Watson saying to Sherlock that him giving that ID to look around Baskerville won't work only for them to be let in made me laugh because Watson still thinks Sherlock's plans won't work all the time when they do, I loved the scene of Watson & Sherlock walking in the Moors at dark because they both got spooked, It was a pleasant surprise to see Lestrade make an appearance and the comment about it being nice to get London out of his lungs was good, the scene of Watson hiding in a cage after being trapped in a lab with what he thought was that hound was brilliant because of how he acted afterwards, my favourite scenes however were of Sherlock figuring everything out and catching the bad guy in the Moors.

Episode 3: The Reichenbach Fall

This was a fantastic episode to end season 2 on, I liked how we started with Watson talking with his shrink which takes us into the story as to how we end up with Watson looking so upset, I loved how Moriarty ended up on trial and being found not guilty even though he was caught red handed trying to steal the diamond, the scene of Sherlock testifying was awesome because of how he knew everything about the jury, I was loving all the twists that went on in this episode with everything pointing towards Sherlock being guilty thanks to Moriarty and it made people doubt Sherlock, my favourite part of this entire season had to be the ending showdown between Sherlock & Moriarty on the Rooftop which ended with Moriarty killing himself & Watson witnessing what he thought was Sherlock falling to his death, I thought the back & forth interaction between Sherlock & Moriarty was better than ever before in this episode.

I cant wait to see Season 3 because I want to know how Sherlock faked his death.

Sherlock Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 01, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-30-2013 17:05 ]

OMG I cant wait for the new season.  Just finished watching the repeats of season 2 and the trailer ... tantalising!
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

mini-episode 1

I think I might go back and watch season 1 & 2 all over again before it airs

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

As it's only six episodes I think I will do the same

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

I enjoyed the nine hours as much the second time as I did the first time around and really looking forward to the next episode

3x01 The Empty Hearse

Well the two year wait to see how Sherlock faked his own death was over to quick but it was made to look to easy in such a short time and the fact he had it all planed was a novel twist, John's reaction was understandable but it took him long enough to recognise his waiter and Molly joining Sherlock for the day was a nice surprise but talk about John having another close call in the bonfire

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

John reaction was amusing but why i do suspect John's new women is working him to keep an eye on Sherlock i mean of all the people send that message they choose her suggest she will likely turn out to be working for bad guys.

The different theories of how Sherlock faked his death were very amusing.   To the point of confusion

Of course they must been an off switch

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The bomb disposal guys have kept the off switch a secret for a long time and the conspiracy theories did get confusing

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but given this is a tv show we really don't know whether that's realistic or not

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I would think the off switch is the biggest load of rubbish ever shown on TV

Thread