38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sherlock Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Ive been saving these to watch all together when i have time

Reply 8#8 bala's post

It won't be this week then but maybe the weekend

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I can't believe how many good shows are on as well but trust me to get into the US big brother when i don't watch our own

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That's true but have to download them before the links are dead so storage is a problem until i get to watch them

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

Did you know there is an unaired pilot episode now online

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

It's a shorter version with some slight changes with the exception of the elaborate taxi chase which was left out off the unaired episode. I preferred the longer TV released episode because it had more details and wasn't rushed

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-30-2013 18:23 ]

1x02 The Blind Banker

Interesting and elaborated code using the London A to Z but the Chinese taking Watson and his date by mistake was amusing especially when Watson tried to explain their mistake

1x03 The Great Game

Another good episode with an interesting game of cat and mouse with the bomber but it's a shame there was only 3 but I'm glad they stayed with the hour and a half format

2x01 A Scandal in Belgravia

I was expecting a explosive start considering how last season finished but the mobile phone was amusing and that was a close call with the bed sheet at Buckingham Palace, Irene Adler text message alert was funny but identifying her from her body rather than her face was interesting and an even bigger surprise that shes not dead and wants dinner with Sherlock, the twist a the end was great

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Dr Frankland helping them get back out of that secure facility was unusual but became obvious later and the lengths he went to make Henry think he was going made was impressive

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Sherlock showing off to the judge was interesting and Moriarty using apps on his phone to do the crimes was amusing but that has got to be the best fake suicide ever

Sherlock Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres January 01, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-30-2013 17:05 ]

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

As it's only six episodes I think I will do the same

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

I enjoyed the nine hours as much the second time as I did the first time around and really looking forward to the next episode

3x01 The Empty Hearse

Well the two year wait to see how Sherlock faked his own death was over to quick but it was made to look to easy in such a short time and the fact he had it all planed was a novel twist, John's reaction was understandable but it took him long enough to recognise his waiter and Molly joining Sherlock for the day was a nice surprise but talk about John having another close call in the bonfire

38 12
Thread