Thread
Printable Version

Sherlock Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 3

Well I haven't watch other two but these comment made me interested in watching the final episode it was a good episode he still manages save most of those people and even i was impressed at challenges i figure most of them out half way but still need him to explain other half which was great.. The painting challenge was the best one because it almost got him stuck.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Each episode 90 minutes you would need 5 hours free

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i can't believe this has taken over our lives. Summer usually nothing much on but this summer loads things to watch.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

your lucky you don't have usage limit

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

next month is even worse 15 new show plus all those returning shows

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Yes it was great start to the show him finding a flat mate in Watson was a surprise but i still can't believe after knowing him for less than a few hours he was willing shoot a guy to save his life.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes that was great but at least he promise the next date won't as exciting and she did come back to him in the next episode.

Reply 25#25 oldcarlodk's post

Somewhere in 2011

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was good start but come on you kind of knew something would happen to make it so they could continue with their adventure. There were quite a few amusing moment but you got love Irene Adler entrance what was the point of trying all those clothes on if that was what she was going to do and what smart way to tell him the combination of the safe. The mobile phone lock was amusing but given how obvious it was was amusing. I am happy she's alive as well .

The Hounds of Baskerville

Well i didn't find this episode good i figured it out it was some mental experiment messing with people senses so i was left rather disappointed by this episode.

The Reichenbach Fall

That was one hell of a season finale but i can't figured out how he faked it?

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

Well i don't know either but if he has american accent it would be awful.

mini-episode 1

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

John reaction was amusing but why i do suspect John's new women is working him to keep an eye on Sherlock i mean of all the people send that message they choose her suggest she will likely turn out to be working for bad guys.

The different theories of how Sherlock faked his death were very amusing.   To the point of confusion

Of course they must been an off switch

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but given this is a tv show we really don't know whether that's realistic or not

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well at first i found the episode rather boring but as we got 1 hour mark we got to see how cases were linked but i figured out who was going to be killed at the wedding ahead of time but the way they did was surprising because you would thought they would of felt that needle go through them?.

Sherlock mine maze with eliminate the female suspect was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i did tell you 2 weeks ago she was suspicious but glad i wasn't completely right but did you miss me cliffhanger was amusing

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i watched it live so that not an issue with me looking forward to The musketeers which starts on Sunday at 9pm.

I have some issues with this episode
* So bad guy had files in his mind maze - How hell did that work no evidence ?
* For such a smart guy you would of thought he figured out he would end up getting shot
*How did he get that information ?

Thread