Thread
Printable Version

Rubicon Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes he just happen to catch cross-word but what is connection between that and man shoot himself in the head?.

The First Day of School

Will first day as leader was interesting

The wife on man who shot himself realise more to his death meet the eye when she finds out he change his will 2 days before he dies leaving her a company and secret town house she never knew existed.

The off the record investigation about crosswords leads to Will hire someone who finds 1983 a similar clues were identified. The book code was interesting revelation. . That was very close call with Taxi but thanks to book code he realise people are following him.

We find David created the cross-word code something but we don't know what it is.

Will secretary is a spy that was great

Episode 3

Well Will finding a gun in motorcycle seat was interesting but it's a good thing he was taking apart otherwise he wouldn't notice tape on seat but that that combination he's trying crack turn baseball stats was good revelation.

Will better watch his back based on ending that old man who helping him end being killed. The gun is only thing he has but finding out tail was from his boss made him a little curious.

How far will they go?.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes i think he has indirectly put bancroft life in danger but he's old

The Outsider

Well Will team has tough decision without him and i can't believe it's people like these actually make decision killing people in foreign countries. Not much happen in this episode but it's was slowly building.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i am kind of surprise there actually sent it to the house?

Connect the Dots

I still don't know what this show is about but Will pushing Tanya to perform was great and look like she was right about George but than suggesting a drug test for her was interesting. Will really figured out Bancroft was going to be in danger so he told him back off but we find out he has decided work on it solo but what was that noise.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Didn't the guy who warn him about his place being bugged was the guy who planted it in the beginning of the episode-one hell of a trust tactic to get will on his side so he can keep an eye on him.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it was intresting but what was Will doing with Owl but that CD was great find.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree he exposed Maggie to Will and he fired her but what he did at end was odd destroying that bug

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

This show is almost confusing as damages

Episode 9

It was a nice move by Will hiding the document in neighbour bathroom but i am beginning to think she a spy or plant keep an eye on Will because most women would of freaked out if there found a gun in a man bag but not her and than see that man in Will apartment.  So it look like Will is using her for a place to stay I just hope she's not a spy.

I did find it amusing new girl happen to already know Miles. . I did think it was nice of him trying ask her out at the end.

Finally we get to other guys wife no wonder he look tired with what she is like.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i am sure we will find out soon there only another 3 or 4 more episodes?

In Whom We Trust

Well another interesting instalment look like Will life is on danger but smart move sending the photo to Will's office. Tanya back but forced admin work as result but i have feeling that guy has a crush on her.

A Good Day's Work

Nice work Will working out that  API help profit from director who use there studies to make profit from disaster.That was really was worth watching 11 episode just to find that out. Framing Will with a drug problem was smart but Will was lucky getting his gun and killing the guy-if only he had gone that women apartment he would been safe.Great clean up job except they missed a spot.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i can't find this episode?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well your right after all of that they couldn't stop it but i love what attack was oil spill is a very clever attack since it didn't injury anybody.. i can't believe only 1 more episode left. Maggie is excellent spy i love how she can lie so convincing you can't believe it but i did like when women ask are you sleeping with Will

Episode 13

Wow still got one of two surprises left but they really left the ending to our imagination since Spangler received the 4-leaf clover but we assume he's going kill himself . Catherine getting killed because she saw the CD but Will must it when he held it up why didn't he see it?.

Now the question will this show be renewed ?

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

AMC has announced that it will not be renewing conspiracy drama Rubicon for a second season.

The series, which starred James Badge Dale as intelligence analyst Will Travers, attracted a season average of 1.2m viewers.

An spokesperson for the cable channel said: "Rubicon gave us an opportunity to tell a rich and compelling story and we're proud of the series. This was not an easy decision, but we are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a phenomenally talented and dedicated team."

Source

Well another one bites the dust

Thread