Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Offspring S04E09

Well Billie cheating on Mike was a shock just because she lost her job is no excuse . Nina thinking she lost the baby when it just baby moved position

4x09 Episode 9

Nina's sex dream about Lawrence was amusing especially with her being seven months pregnant but Patrick bringing it up in front of him was priceless and the nurses help Eloise with her love life was interesting, Billie's job did seem like a waste of time

4x10 Episode 10

Nina and Patrick lying through there teeth to cover for Billie for bizarre as they had no idea why she crashed at their place at first and Jimmy and Zara having an open relationship is a bad idea

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Well Patrick dealing with Nina's family was great while she got well deserved rest.

4x11 Episode 11

Nina and Patrick's counselling session goes public after she pocket dialled her mother was unfortunate but Geraldine wanting to hang up when they were talking about her was amusing and Billie kissing Eloise was surprising

4x12 Episode 12

Nina's reaction to her replacement while on maternity leave was bizarre and I cant believe Patrick died from that minor car accident

4x13 Episode 13

Mick going on a search to bring Billie home was great as it was Patrick's funeral but Nina and Billie pretending to be a couple in the hotel was amusing and the others rushing around to get the nursery ready was awesome, the drama getting to hospital to give birth to their daughter was priceless

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Well that session certainly was good thing not for billie but let be honest her family needed to hear that whether Nina would ever admit it i think she partly glad they heard her because she would never have the guts to tell them it as honestly as she would of done but billie finding the therapist office was amusing.

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

I can't believe they killed Patrick off

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

Yes what a nice way to end the season

Season 4 - Extras

Hearing them say there is a season 5 was great, their thought proses and behind the scenes clips was a nice recap especially with Patrick's death scene

5x01 Episode 1

Well i forgot about Patrick dying but Nina dealing with with Billie support was great but Billie telling  Genodine what Nina was doing was amusing but as always Nina's fantasy were great comedic relief .Billie bumping into Lawrence was nice surprise but trust Billie try to arrange a date between them two however it backfired because he like Billie

5x02 Episode 2

Zara getting upset because new doctor think she's just a mother and not wild person was understandable but Nina having to deal with ex-husband you know one who loves explosive having a baby with another women and Nina having emergency surgery to get the baby out was great . Jimmy planning to propose to Ziva is bound create problems since she really not interested in getting married but her saying yes was a surprise.

5x03 Episode 3

Man Bille finding out that Mick was seeing someone else was sad and nina trying one-night stand was a surprise i hope we see more of Leo later on in the season why else would they introduce him

5x04 Episode 4

Billie and Nina going school reunion was tricky because everyone know what happend to patrick but to give her an award for losing Patrick was so wrong

5x05 Episode 5

Well Leo becoming the new mid-wife has made Nina nervous since they almost had a one night stand at the airport.

5x06 Episode 6

Well look like staff would eventually find out about almost hook up between Leo and Nina because of how Nina is acting around him but what a sad drama with Alfie being sick

5x07 Episode Seven"

Geronden decided to donate a kidney to save Alfie was nice and Nina arranges a date with Thomas . So glad Alfie is now ok .

5x08 Episode 8

Thomas cancelling his date with Nina was sad but Leo decides to cheer Nina up and just when they were about to hook up again Thomas called and look like leo missed his chance. I really don't know who i want Nina to end up with but Leo is becoming more likeable and finding out what his ex-girlfriend did to him was really sad.

Thread