Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

5x09 Episode 9

What a sad episode with a mother dying in labour and having deal with that situation while Thomas cooking dinner just really is bad timing. . Billie getting surprise suggestion from her boyfriend certainly put in a strange situation .

5x10 Episode 10

Mic wanting to get back with Billie was rather selfish considering he was one that dump her and just because his relationship with Mimi ended doesn't mean he has right to come back when Billie seem move on with her life . Nina debating whether to tell Billie about mic was tricky but Leo telling her to be honest and speaking of Leo look he has developed feeling for Nina .

Nina's dad catch Nina and Thomas was amusing

5x11 Episode 11

I hate the writers of this show i mean why can't Nina ever have a good relationship something bad always happens but this must been the worst and i really feel bad for Nina.

Biliie and mic get back together was predictable  

5x12 episode 12

Nina not knowing what the reason was annoying because he basically tried to avoid her . Nina new job offer was a surprise

5x13 Episode 13

What an incredible season finale and just when you think everything is so messed up somehow everything works out

6x01

I had forgotten this series existed since it been a while but what way start a season with Darcy being killed off and of all the time not to take a call Nina decides ignore this one.

Finding out Darcy real name was nice surprise

[ Last edited by bala at 7-3-2016 14:56 ]

5x01 Back in the Game

I can't believe it's almost three years since I last watched this, moving on six months from Patrick's death was sensible but glad they had a quick flashback before getting back to so called normal and I guess Zoe's first birthday is going to be tough with her being born on the day of the funeral but with her daydreams it doesn't feel like he's dead

5x02 When Sparks Fly

I should of guessed the mother award was another of Nina daydreams and Jimmy wanting his sisters to get Zara to his opening wasn't going to be easy but I'm glad she didn't say no in front of his family Nina not telling her ex at first about Patrick's death was bizarre

5x03 Moving On

Billie and Nina discussing their lack of sex at the pool was amusing and Nina describing her ideal casual sex partner sounded almost impossible but a stranger at the airport was pretty close it's just a shame they were both so awkward and Billie's breakup was predictable with the introduction of the new guy

5x04 Winners and Losers

The way the new guy handled Billie throwing herself at him was impressive and Nina was brave at the school reunion but the award was stupid, I'm guessing Nina might hook up with the pool guy at some point

5x05 The Story of My Life

Billie hoping to catch a glimpse of Lawrence's junk was amusing and talk about a small world with Leo becoming the new male midwife but Zara changing her mind about marriage was a nice surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2016 21:57 ]

5x06 Emergencies

I'm impressed Leo has managed to keep quiet about the airport disaster this long and I had a feeling Nina and Thomas would get together but the picnic in the park was a nice surprise, Alfie being possible seriously ill was tragic

5x07 I'm Always Here

Geraldine donating her liver is what any grandparent would do as all her children are grown up but Nina also willing to be a donor while having a young baby was understandable as babies are precious

5x08 Expect the Unexpected

What a waste of all that foreplay with Thomas calling the hole dating thing off when his son was ill when he could of just cancelled that date but changing his mind was nice, Billie offering Jimmy a business opportunity was interesting and glad he accepted it

5x09 Return, Romance, Repeat

Nina imaging Zoe is receiving the young Australian of the year award all because she is biting while breast feeding is one hell of an imagination and Lawrence talking about wanting children does seem a little soon but the mother dying while giving birth was tragic

5x10 Introduction

Mick's return to Melbourne did seem strange considering he announced on the phone about seeing someone else but Nina finding out why he's really in town did make things awkward, Nina and Thomas being caught making out was an unusual introduction to her family

5x11 Love, Pain and the Whole Damn Thing

Billie finding it hard to deal with the knowledge that Mick is single is understandable and the fact Lawrence does seem to be a good match just makes her decision that much harder, the prank phone calls was amusing but what a scum bag Thomas is keeping his so called ex wife being pregnant quiet

5x12 Life Changing Decisions

Nina being mature and professional while delivering Thomas's ex wife's baby was impressive but Leo calling him a dick was a nice way of standing up for Nina and It wouldn't surprise me if Nina and Leo end up together but trying to jumping his bones was a little premature

5x13 When Life Gives You Lemons...

It was obvious from the beginning of the season that Nina having to deal with Zoe's first birthday and the anniversary of Patrick's death was going to be tough, Billie getting ready to leave for her new life overseas was nice but the timing sucked and the drama at the hospital delivering 47 babies was a great distraction

6x01 ...Make Lemonade

I'm glad I have just caught up as the almost two years between last season and this would of been a lot harder to remember, what a way to start with Nina ignoring her phone call from her father only to find out Darcy died from a heart attack and seeing how much the children have grown up shows how long it's been, Zara already using his death as an excuse in class was amusing

Thread