Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well I thought i had to catch up on this show but this episode was great yes arranging the date was difficult but lead up to it with her fantasy were quite amusing.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

This was a crazy episode i mean actually taking the wrong pills she went out like a light I loved the way Billie tried to wake her up was rather amusing epically the words she was saying to wake her up were funny as hell but than to ruin the second hook-up with her conspiracy theory about man Cherie was seeing was her father was great revelation.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it's good thing she didn't get caught by Billie but it does look like in the next episode she will tell someone.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes Jimmy and Mick pretending to be gay was funny but Nina come out with the truth was good in someway as it doesn't need be a big issue but i had feeling his wife would turn up after last week episode of him going to find her

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

You mention everything i wanted to discuss in this episode but i am curious how they time Billie changing the nappy with what happens i doubt the baby could do it on time so they much mechanism to throw the crap at her and i wonder how many takes it took to make it look convincing.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

There is no way they did that on the first take but it would of been more funny if one of the crew added the odder

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

You got wonder where writer come up with these situation . loved beginning of this episode Nina possible situation i loved the 3-way line .

Episode 10

Well Nina and Billie stalking Chris were quite amusing.Billie having help Stacey through her labour was great but what a surprise she got after baby was delivered but than taking the baby with her when she left really showed Billie what she been missing out

At least Chris told his wife about Nina

2 week until next episode

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Nina trying to hide in the car while Billie was in the shop was funny and Jimmy getting more than he bargained for as a human test subject was interesting especially when he started to have heart palpitations afterwards, Nina 3 minute dash to the car park was funny it's just a shame his wife rang her

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That what i don't get it doesn't take much to freak Nina out- she creates so many problem in her head it crazy and next episode look like great episode.

Jimmy and that girl-it does look like she interested in him when his parent pick him up she was watching him so i have feeling she return.

Episode 11

Well this was crazy episode with so much going on i was worried Nina affairs wouldn't get revealed but she finally told her and the whole situation with Chris wife was crazy as well i really was all over the place because you just had no idea who was going to tell Billie about the one night stand but bille reaction was normal she just walked out which is what i was expected.

Next week the 90 minute season finale

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nina's reaction to Billie on the phone and then Mick's phone ringing was funny but  Nina blurting it out  to Alice after she run over her foot she had to tell Nina

Reply 31#31 bala's post

The first release of the double final is a disaster with 18 seconds difference in video and audio at about 16 min but as i read in another forum with VLC you can advance the audio 18 seconds to watch the rest of the episode

Episode 12

Billie telling Nina that her fantasy sucks was funny but Jimmy letting slip to their mother about what happened set Billie of smashing the kitchen and poor Mick being shown what he will miss with the owls

Episode 13

10 out of 10 for Mick's persistence in trying to win Billie back and Nina running of for six month while Alice is trying to set up home with her husband should be interesting. I would say Nina has balls for staying while Mick sang his song but the results was nice and Jimmy honoring Nina was funny

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes the owl thing was nice but Mick trying was good

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

i loved it when it rained during barbecue but Mick song was so inappropriate but it work well.

your sister a six at best and your a perfect 10 ................   

But after the song

I am having our baby in a PUB

What a way end a season

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Did you use VLC to get over the audio problem or did you find another way

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i just ignore it the audio is important compared to the picture.

Returns Monday, May 16th 2011

Thread