Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Thank i was expecting this in few months

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Did Cops LAC get Canceled from what I've found it has

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes

On 22 November 2010, the Nine Network cancelled the show due to the high production costs, low ratings and negative reviews

Source

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Thanks but that's a shame

Season 2 ep1-2

Well so much to discuss,  i don't know where to start look like moving to Boston was good for Nina but unfortunately her family drama after her dad has a heart attack bought her back and look like this is going to keep her busy.

Everyone around her is in relationship apart from her and now she has a student to look after who has a crush on her than Billie set her up with heart doctor almost backfired since he insulted her profession and bille trying to get pregnant might be more difficult than she ever imagine.

Nina's fantasy are the only reason why i watch this series and not many happen but they girl-on-girl one was amusing when she trying to think of some in the bath.

I have missed this show

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Great returning episode, Nina's and her fantasies while she was in the bath were amusing and Jimmy only knowing his girlfriend for two weeks but you would of thought they would of changed their cloths according to the photos

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

At first i thought they were married

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That wouldn't of surprised me if Jimmy was married but what a choice of words when she chose to tell her mother that her father had gone meaning to theater and not dead

2x03 Episode 3

Why Nina tried but failed to fight her attraction to Fraser was amusing but nearly all in the kitchen naked was priceless and Billie with the side affects of her fertility treatment and the results was sad and no surprise Jimmy asked her to get married

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really seem to be man crazy but Nina telling Jimmy that his girlfriend should at least wear some underwear at least a night shirt -no way they would allow that type scene to air in the UK but Aussie are different. . What a surprise new staff member .

Season One • DVDrip • Extras

This was one of the better extras I've seen, it's like a show on it's own but the eyes of babes and the dancing inception were my favourite

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Thanks for this

2x04 Episode 4

Well i am glad there were wrong about new staff member but Fraser almost freaking out when women starting bleeding on him was a surprise since he was suppose to be able to handle it.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I'm impressed Jimmy was able to recognise Mick under the towel but the waxing i thought was funny and Mick's face was priceless but Fraser's reaction was a surprise

2x05 Episode 5

Amusing metaphor about gluing Mick's family back together with sperm and Fraser freezing again during a routine consultation about the patients pregnancy was unfortunate but I'm glad Mick went after his brother after the fight in the restaurant and all for his love for Billie

2x06 Episode 6

It's a good job Cherie discovered that Jimmy and Tammy were planning a secret wedding so Nina rallies the Proudmans in an attempt to reunite her family for the wedding but would you believe it that Tammy would back out at the last minute but Billie, Mick and Andrew trying to make a baby was priceless

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was like after all of that as soon as nina left her in the car i knew she would do a runner and look like we get 2 new episodes next week i am barely able watch on all this weeks shows.

2x07 Episode 7

Billie and her blood test was amusing but who would believe she would be lucky first time around and i suppose it was only a matter of time before Jimmy hooked up with one of Nina's work colleges but Zara was an amusing surprise and Jimmy catching his mother was priceless but he should of deleted it before his dad watched it

2x08 Episode 8

Everyone going to their moms for breakfast was amusing especially when her new guy came out of the bedroom and the way Mick was with his brother after he brought the cot was uncalled for considering what he has done for them and Darcy coming clean about the house of horrors was a surprise

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well yeah Zara was interesting wouldn't it be funny if she ended pregnant with Jimmy baby that really make interesting proudman situation i really like actress that plays her she really under used on the show and maybe they could get married Jimmy get the wedding he deserves. That just my idea i highly doubt that would happen   .

Thread