Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes going to mother house was amusing and way he had his hand around  the kids was really sad and than having Darcy come around was bad timing.

2x09 Episode 9

Of all people to get carried away at buying a house they can't afford but Billie and Mick were lucky their families was able to help but just when things are looking up they find out there was no babies heart beat which was tragic

2x10 Episode 10

Nina getting caught naked while looking for a towel by Patrick's sister was amusing and it's a shame Kate didn't know about Billie and the baby she lost before the dinner party but Patrick going after Billie was a nice surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2011 06:46  
Of all people to get carried away at buying a house they can't afford but Billie and Mick were lucky their families was able to help but just when things are looking up they find out there was no babi ...
Yeah i knew it was going to be a sad episode but what are they going do with the house and just when you think Nina love life was starting to slow down it starts back again .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-29-2011 16:56  
Nina getting caught naked while looking for a towel by Patrick's sister was amusing and it's a shame Kate didn't know about Billie and the baby she lost before the dinner party but Patrick going after ...
Yes she was always put in amusing situation. Nina learnt something about Patrick that she didn't know and look back 1 episode per week.

2x11 Episode 11

I would be pissed if someone allowed their dog to do that outside my house and the woman wanting to know the color of her baby before it's born was amusing, the parrot making the sound of the coffee maker was priceless

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yeah same here i am sure that has happen many times to people . I love how she thought she could convince the nurses and Nina lie to her husband. . I am not even going mention anything about the Fish

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Now why wouldn't you mention the most expensive fish dinner

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

LOL would you have eaten it?

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Not in a million years

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-25-2011 11:20  
Well yeah Zara was interesting wouldn't it be funny if she ended pregnant with Jimmy baby that really make interesting proudman situation ...
Look like i was right

Reply 71#71 bala's post

2x12 Episode 12
I wonder what Chris actually said while Nina was daydreaming but Darcy with Mick's mother was a little insensitive and Zara being honest to Jimmy made a nice change but i think she's right about him still being a child and would be no good as a father

Episode 13

Wow another great season finale Billie's wedding was very eventful and you thought nothing could save this but than somehow they made a happy ending.Nina finally choosing was surprising.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Chris kissing Nina was bad timing but she was slow to resist and the drama's with Jimmy and Rocket it is keeping the family curse going but Mick's mother telling Billie about Jimmy's baby was cruel beyond belief and what a twist with DNA

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Certainly make want see what happens with 3rd season.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I will be looking forward to the webisodes being available

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Thank you this is nice surprise i was wondering when this was going return

3x01 Episode 1

Nina and Billie discussing their sex lives was amusing considering how much Nina is getting compared to Billie who is just married but Nina and Patrick being that hot that they burnt her apartment down was amusing and the truth coming out about the DNA was interesting and i suppose Nina will want to know who her father is

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i miss her crazy dreams in this episode but burning her apartment thinking the worse was over was amusing since we knew this would eventually come out but according to promo her father could be another bombshell i just hope it's not Darcy brother

Thread