Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x02

Well after shocking revelation that Nina isn't a Proudman the question is who's her father but mother telling her two possibilities was amusing

3x03

Well trust billie to poke her head into Nina life by spying on her possible dad but he wasn't it's a good thing his wife didn't know about this but taking phone call in middle of the situation was amusing and they didn't have to do test since he knew his blood type

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Trust Billie to start her dad wondering who Nina's father is and having only two possibilities for Nina's father was interesting but the parking inspector story was funny

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The parking inspector turning up at work was bizarre but having a daughter that looked like she used to at that age was a strange coincidence considering he had the wrong blood type and the Andrew story line was priceless

3x04 Episode 4

Nina getting the surprise phone call from Dr. Noonan hoping to catch Geraldine after all those years I found amusing and poor Polly having a husband who wants a natural birth while she is in agony, Geraldine trying to take the price tag of her gift was amusing but what she said about catching Darcy in the act was priceless

3x05

Well She handle break up typically but having all those women comment how handsome he was certainly annoyed Nina but than going out with her dad accidently bumping into Dr Noonan made the situation rather strange for her dad.

3x05 Episode 5

You just knew giving the patient pain relief while her husband was out the room would come back and bit their assess and poor Dr. Noonan being bombarded by the Proudman family but asking if that was the couch was amusing

3x06 Episode 6

Nina stuck on the sofa with Andrew and Tim was amusing, Rosanna and Mick continue to work on their musical partnership was interesting considering the bad start

3x07 Episode 7

Patrick’s conversation in French with the patient was amusing considering in was about Nina who had no idea and what a tragedy with Mick's dog Rocket but if Billie don't come back soon I can see him having an affair with Rosanna, Nina and the girls at the gay club was funny and I suppose she ended up in bed with a girl

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

Yes they are getting rather close

3×8- Episode 8

Seriously Nina she really outdone her craziness this time

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Nina waking up hung over in a stranger’s bed was crazy but walking down stairs half naked was amusing considering it was a cafe and Mick should of checked behind him before shooting his mouth off

3x09 Episode 9

You have to feel sorry for Zara and Jimmy especially Zara with her being a nurse and having a baby at only 29 weeks because she knows how hard it will be to survive

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes Zara knew and Jimmy didn't but jimmy really showed up when it matters .

3x10 Episode 10

Covering the babies eyes when Nina and Patrick were making out was amusing but what bad timing for Adam to ring and Jimmy with the baby was nice and how he managed to get Zara to visit the baby was brilliant

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Nina having to drive Patrick to hospital was also amusing -is Nina worth all that trouble .

3x11 Episode 11

Billie wanting to get to know Rosanna was interesting but I cant believe Mick didn't tell her she and her son were vegan's before she invited them to dinner but the puppy was a nice gift as they just lost their dog and poor Zara finding out what it's like to wake up in the Proudman's house, if Nina is pregnant it's going to be interesting to see how Billie and the others react

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Zara is such a great character but i love the comment Geraldine said you should move in because of how she able clear the room . I like Zara came to him because she needed him .

3x12 Episode 12

Cherie asking Nina to forewarn her mother that she wants Darcy to get her pregnant was amusing and Billie being forced to spend the day with Ollie when she couldn't get hold of his mother or Mick was interesting but it was obvious she would be upset that Nina got pregnant so easy and it's not looking good for the poor baby

3x13 Episode 13

Nina celebrates her 35th birthday was nice but her real father giving her a present for every year he missed was interesting and Billie trying to sing was terrible but Nina saying the pregnancy was a false alarm was a surprise, great news that the baby is getting better after last weeks scare, Patrick coming back and Nina being wrong about the false alarm made a great season finale

Thread