Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought after all that she was pregnant but her life is rather crazy you got wonder what type of parent she will be consider how she handle situation in her head   . I am happy about Alfie being ok i hope they can take him home soon. I got agree it was a nice way to end the season .

Offspring Season 4: What to Expect

Season 4, Episode 1

I have missed this series and so much to discussed.

Nina crazy dream about her baby were very amusing .

Alfie returning from hospital was nice shame they forgot invite Darcy to the party but pretending he was invited second time was great until he realise it was set up and you do feel sorry for him because he really no-one in his life since every partnered up .

So Nina's new intern has a connection to Patrick   .So from preview it's look like she's an ex girlfriend so i was wrong to think she was his daughter.

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Did you know the actress that plays Billie is also in Mr & Mrs Murder

4x01 Episode 1

Forgetting to invite their father to the family get-together was terrible considering they only realised while taking the photo

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 17:33  
Did you know the actress that plays Billie is also in Mr & Mrs Murder
Yes i know she been a lot Aussie show i seen

4x02 Episode 2

Nina discovering Patrick had slept with 35 people compared to her 6.5 was bound to make things awkward and Billie fighting to take over the family business was great but lets hope she can raise the money

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Well you would think by now Nina would try to keep her imagination in check but finding out the real reason was more of a shock than she ever suspected but preview makes it seem she has another plan .

4x03 Episode 3

Well Nina should of known better keep Eloise secret from Patrick but was forced to tell him after he visited her at her job . That text message was sweet but knowing Nina she will blow that out of proportion. .

4x03 Episode 3

Zara's welcome back to work was amusing but Jimmy taking the baby in so she thinks the baby laughed for her was sweet and not telling Patrick about Eloise was bound to come back and bite her in the ass but the text message is bound to cause more problems

4x04 Episode 4

Well glad Nina and martin could say goodbye to both Sherri and darcy. Billie explaining to Jimmy why she won't hire him at end was nice.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Nina getting paranoid over that text message from Eloise was amusing but the girls trying to check her out for Nina was nice and Phillip standing up to Geraldine was great but Martin and Nina's car chase was priceless

4x05 Episode 5

Poor Eloise having Billie interrogate her over diner and revealing who Eloise has a crush on was a surprise but Nina's daydream was amusing and sexy, Billie went over the top with the reporter and Martin's tattoo was nice but lets hope he don't regret it when he's sober

4x06 Episode 6

Martin knows how to out stay his welcome and Nina getting caught getting changed with Eloise was amusing but Zara's way to promote Jimmy's new business venture was great and looks like Billie has stuffed up big time selling the family business

4x07 Episode 7

Phillip getting high was amusing and you just knew Billie would see the article the guy were trying to hid from her but Patrick's reaction to the email his sister received was surprising

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Martin really does but it was rather ridiculous but Billie mess up was predictable she's such a control freak but having tell her dad was sad   .

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Patrick dad was real piece of work but nina movie trailers were highly amusing there were the best one this season most of them are usually too absurd but movie ones in this episode were really well done but considering nina had no idea what his dad look but that's tv show for you.

4x08 Episode 8

Of all the places to eat the counsellor had to eat at the same place as Nina and Billie were and considering she had just lied to him about work was unbelievable bad luck, Billie being confronted by Mick's popularity was interesting but the girl's using google the see if he is single was unfortunate as Billie was standing next to them

Reply 119#119 codebreaker's post

Well so much for Nina trying break it off with Patrick that marriage thing really threw Nina.

Thread