Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes

On 22 November 2010, the Nine Network cancelled the show due to the high production costs, low ratings and negative reviews

Source

Season 2 ep1-2

Well so much to discuss,  i don't know where to start look like moving to Boston was good for Nina but unfortunately her family drama after her dad has a heart attack bought her back and look like this is going to keep her busy.

Everyone around her is in relationship apart from her and now she has a student to look after who has a crush on her than Billie set her up with heart doctor almost backfired since he insulted her profession and bille trying to get pregnant might be more difficult than she ever imagine.

Nina's fantasy are the only reason why i watch this series and not many happen but they girl-on-girl one was amusing when she trying to think of some in the bath.

I have missed this show

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

At first i thought they were married

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really seem to be man crazy but Nina telling Jimmy that his girlfriend should at least wear some underwear at least a night shirt -no way they would allow that type scene to air in the UK but Aussie are different. . What a surprise new staff member .

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Thanks for this

2x04 Episode 4

Well i am glad there were wrong about new staff member but Fraser almost freaking out when women starting bleeding on him was a surprise since he was suppose to be able to handle it.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was like after all of that as soon as nina left her in the car i knew she would do a runner and look like we get 2 new episodes next week i am barely able watch on all this weeks shows.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well yeah Zara was interesting wouldn't it be funny if she ended pregnant with Jimmy baby that really make interesting proudman situation i really like actress that plays her she really under used on the show and maybe they could get married Jimmy get the wedding he deserves. That just my idea i highly doubt that would happen   .

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes going to mother house was amusing and way he had his hand around  the kids was really sad and than having Darcy come around was bad timing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2011 06:46  
Of all people to get carried away at buying a house they can't afford but Billie and Mick were lucky their families was able to help but just when things are looking up they find out there was no babi ...
Yeah i knew it was going to be a sad episode but what are they going do with the house and just when you think Nina love life was starting to slow down it starts back again .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-29-2011 16:56  
Nina getting caught naked while looking for a towel by Patrick's sister was amusing and it's a shame Kate didn't know about Billie and the baby she lost before the dinner party but Patrick going after ...
Yes she was always put in amusing situation. Nina learnt something about Patrick that she didn't know and look back 1 episode per week.

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yeah same here i am sure that has happen many times to people . I love how she thought she could convince the nurses and Nina lie to her husband. . I am not even going mention anything about the Fish

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

LOL would you have eaten it?

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-25-2011 11:20  
Well yeah Zara was interesting wouldn't it be funny if she ended pregnant with Jimmy baby that really make interesting proudman situation ...
Look like i was right

Episode 13

Wow another great season finale Billie's wedding was very eventful and you thought nothing could save this but than somehow they made a happy ending.Nina finally choosing was surprising.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Certainly make want see what happens with 3rd season.

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Thank you this is nice surprise i was wondering when this was going return

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i miss her crazy dreams in this episode but burning her apartment thinking the worse was over was amusing since we knew this would eventually come out but according to promo her father could be another bombshell i just hope it's not Darcy brother

3x02

Well after shocking revelation that Nina isn't a Proudman the question is who's her father but mother telling her two possibilities was amusing

3x03

Well trust billie to poke her head into Nina life by spying on her possible dad but he wasn't it's a good thing his wife didn't know about this but taking phone call in middle of the situation was amusing and they didn't have to do test since he knew his blood type

Thread