Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x05

Well She handle break up typically but having all those women comment how handsome he was certainly annoyed Nina but than going out with her dad accidently bumping into Dr Noonan made the situation rather strange for her dad.

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

Yes they are getting rather close

3×8- Episode 8

Seriously Nina she really outdone her craziness this time

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes Zara knew and Jimmy didn't but jimmy really showed up when it matters .

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Nina having to drive Patrick to hospital was also amusing -is Nina worth all that trouble .

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Zara is such a great character but i love the comment Geraldine said you should move in because of how she able clear the room . I like Zara came to him because she needed him .

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought after all that she was pregnant but her life is rather crazy you got wonder what type of parent she will be consider how she handle situation in her head   . I am happy about Alfie being ok i hope they can take him home soon. I got agree it was a nice way to end the season .

Season 4, Episode 1

I have missed this series and so much to discussed.

Nina crazy dream about her baby were very amusing .

Alfie returning from hospital was nice shame they forgot invite Darcy to the party but pretending he was invited second time was great until he realise it was set up and you do feel sorry for him because he really no-one in his life since every partnered up .

So Nina's new intern has a connection to Patrick   .So from preview it's look like she's an ex girlfriend so i was wrong to think she was his daughter.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 17:33  
Did you know the actress that plays Billie is also in Mr & Mrs Murder
Yes i know she been a lot Aussie show i seen

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Well you would think by now Nina would try to keep her imagination in check but finding out the real reason was more of a shock than she ever suspected but preview makes it seem she has another plan .

4x03 Episode 3

Well Nina should of known better keep Eloise secret from Patrick but was forced to tell him after he visited her at her job . That text message was sweet but knowing Nina she will blow that out of proportion. .

4x04 Episode 4

Well glad Nina and martin could say goodbye to both Sherri and darcy. Billie explaining to Jimmy why she won't hire him at end was nice.

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Martin really does but it was rather ridiculous but Billie mess up was predictable she's such a control freak but having tell her dad was sad   .

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Patrick dad was real piece of work but nina movie trailers were highly amusing there were the best one this season most of them are usually too absurd but movie ones in this episode were really well done but considering nina had no idea what his dad look but that's tv show for you.

Reply 119#119 codebreaker's post

Well so much for Nina trying break it off with Patrick that marriage thing really threw Nina.

Offspring S04E09

Well Billie cheating on Mike was a shock just because she lost her job is no excuse . Nina thinking she lost the baby when it just baby moved position

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Well Patrick dealing with Nina's family was great while she got well deserved rest.

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Well that session certainly was good thing not for billie but let be honest her family needed to hear that whether Nina would ever admit it i think she partly glad they heard her because she would never have the guts to tell them it as honestly as she would of done but billie finding the therapist office was amusing.

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

I can't believe they killed Patrick off

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

Yes what a nice way to end the season

Thread