Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Nina getting paranoid over that text message from Eloise was amusing but the girls trying to check her out for Nina was nice and Phillip standing up to Geraldine was great but Martin and Nina's car chase was priceless

4x05 Episode 5

Poor Eloise having Billie interrogate her over diner and revealing who Eloise has a crush on was a surprise but Nina's daydream was amusing and sexy, Billie went over the top with the reporter and Martin's tattoo was nice but lets hope he don't regret it when he's sober

4x06 Episode 6

Martin knows how to out stay his welcome and Nina getting caught getting changed with Eloise was amusing but Zara's way to promote Jimmy's new business venture was great and looks like Billie has stuffed up big time selling the family business

4x07 Episode 7

Phillip getting high was amusing and you just knew Billie would see the article the guy were trying to hid from her but Patrick's reaction to the email his sister received was surprising

4x08 Episode 8

Of all the places to eat the counsellor had to eat at the same place as Nina and Billie were and considering she had just lied to him about work was unbelievable bad luck, Billie being confronted by Mick's popularity was interesting but the girl's using google the see if he is single was unfortunate as Billie was standing next to them

4x09 Episode 9

Nina's sex dream about Lawrence was amusing especially with her being seven months pregnant but Patrick bringing it up in front of him was priceless and the nurses help Eloise with her love life was interesting, Billie's job did seem like a waste of time

4x10 Episode 10

Nina and Patrick lying through there teeth to cover for Billie for bizarre as they had no idea why she crashed at their place at first and Jimmy and Zara having an open relationship is a bad idea

4x11 Episode 11

Nina and Patrick's counselling session goes public after she pocket dialled her mother was unfortunate but Geraldine wanting to hang up when they were talking about her was amusing and Billie kissing Eloise was surprising

4x12 Episode 12

Nina's reaction to her replacement while on maternity leave was bizarre and I cant believe Patrick died from that minor car accident

4x13 Episode 13

Mick going on a search to bring Billie home was great as it was Patrick's funeral but Nina and Billie pretending to be a couple in the hotel was amusing and the others rushing around to get the nursery ready was awesome, the drama getting to hospital to give birth to their daughter was priceless

Season 4 - Extras

Hearing them say there is a season 5 was great, their thought proses and behind the scenes clips was a nice recap especially with Patrick's death scene

5x01 Back in the Game

I can't believe it's almost three years since I last watched this, moving on six months from Patrick's death was sensible but glad they had a quick flashback before getting back to so called normal and I guess Zoe's first birthday is going to be tough with her being born on the day of the funeral but with her daydreams it doesn't feel like he's dead

5x02 When Sparks Fly

I should of guessed the mother award was another of Nina daydreams and Jimmy wanting his sisters to get Zara to his opening wasn't going to be easy but I'm glad she didn't say no in front of his family Nina not telling her ex at first about Patrick's death was bizarre

5x03 Moving On

Billie and Nina discussing their lack of sex at the pool was amusing and Nina describing her ideal casual sex partner sounded almost impossible but a stranger at the airport was pretty close it's just a shame they were both so awkward and Billie's breakup was predictable with the introduction of the new guy

5x04 Winners and Losers

The way the new guy handled Billie throwing herself at him was impressive and Nina was brave at the school reunion but the award was stupid, I'm guessing Nina might hook up with the pool guy at some point

5x05 The Story of My Life

Billie hoping to catch a glimpse of Lawrence's junk was amusing and talk about a small world with Leo becoming the new male midwife but Zara changing her mind about marriage was a nice surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2016 21:57 ]

5x06 Emergencies

I'm impressed Leo has managed to keep quiet about the airport disaster this long and I had a feeling Nina and Thomas would get together but the picnic in the park was a nice surprise, Alfie being possible seriously ill was tragic

5x07 I'm Always Here

Geraldine donating her liver is what any grandparent would do as all her children are grown up but Nina also willing to be a donor while having a young baby was understandable as babies are precious

5x08 Expect the Unexpected

What a waste of all that foreplay with Thomas calling the hole dating thing off when his son was ill when he could of just cancelled that date but changing his mind was nice, Billie offering Jimmy a business opportunity was interesting and glad he accepted it

Thread