74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

5x01 Episode 1

Well i forgot about Patrick dying but Nina dealing with with Billie support was great but Billie telling  Genodine what Nina was doing was amusing but as always Nina's fantasy were great comedic relief .Billie bumping into Lawrence was nice surprise but trust Billie try to arrange a date between them two however it backfired because he like Billie

5x02 Episode 2

Zara getting upset because new doctor think she's just a mother and not wild person was understandable but Nina having to deal with ex-husband you know one who loves explosive having a baby with another women and Nina having emergency surgery to get the baby out was great . Jimmy planning to propose to Ziva is bound create problems since she really not interested in getting married but her saying yes was a surprise.

5x03 Episode 3

Man Bille finding out that Mick was seeing someone else was sad and nina trying one-night stand was a surprise i hope we see more of Leo later on in the season why else would they introduce him

5x04 Episode 4

Billie and Nina going school reunion was tricky because everyone know what happend to patrick but to give her an award for losing Patrick was so wrong

5x05 Episode 5

Well Leo becoming the new mid-wife has made Nina nervous since they almost had a one night stand at the airport.

5x06 Episode 6

Well look like staff would eventually find out about almost hook up between Leo and Nina because of how Nina is acting around him but what a sad drama with Alfie being sick

5x07 Episode Seven"

Geronden decided to donate a kidney to save Alfie was nice and Nina arranges a date with Thomas . So glad Alfie is now ok .

5x08 Episode 8

Thomas cancelling his date with Nina was sad but Leo decides to cheer Nina up and just when they were about to hook up again Thomas called and look like leo missed his chance. I really don't know who i want Nina to end up with but Leo is becoming more likeable and finding out what his ex-girlfriend did to him was really sad.

5x09 Episode 9

What a sad episode with a mother dying in labour and having deal with that situation while Thomas cooking dinner just really is bad timing. . Billie getting surprise suggestion from her boyfriend certainly put in a strange situation .

5x10 Episode 10

Mic wanting to get back with Billie was rather selfish considering he was one that dump her and just because his relationship with Mimi ended doesn't mean he has right to come back when Billie seem move on with her life . Nina debating whether to tell Billie about mic was tricky but Leo telling her to be honest and speaking of Leo look he has developed feeling for Nina .

Nina's dad catch Nina and Thomas was amusing

5x11 Episode 11

I hate the writers of this show i mean why can't Nina ever have a good relationship something bad always happens but this must been the worst and i really feel bad for Nina.

Biliie and mic get back together was predictable  

5x12 episode 12

Nina not knowing what the reason was annoying because he basically tried to avoid her . Nina new job offer was a surprise

5x13 Episode 13

What an incredible season finale and just when you think everything is so messed up somehow everything works out

6x01

I had forgotten this series existed since it been a while but what way start a season with Darcy being killed off and of all the time not to take a call Nina decides ignore this one.

Finding out Darcy real name was nice surprise

[ Last edited by bala at 7-3-2016 14:56 ]

74 1234
Thread