Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x17 The Parent Trap

Lennox adding a "friends with benefits" clause to her already complicated relationship with Zander was surprising and Mel's father hooking up with Joe's mother was amusing

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

I watched all 37 episodes in 3 days which was crazy and there was so much to discuss I don't know where to start.

I knew when this series started Melissa and Joey would eventually get together but i never expected them to get married so that really was a surprise and it's funny to see them as couple because you can clearly see they are really good friends which make their acting so much better but even I didn't see secret daughter coming but considering that  Lenox will going to college next year they really had introduce another character and it looks like she's going to be a handful.

Seriously getting married while she knocked out isn't really best way to get married but them taking photos to make sure mel knows they got married is amusing

This could been two seasons

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

Yes that was stupid but Joe catching them on webcam was amusing

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

Dani being able to play Mel against Joe was amusing

Reply 157#157 codebreaker's post

I like how each of them change with Joe realise having a baby would change their relationship while Mel goes from not wanting one to baby crazy

Reply 159#159 codebreaker's post

Yep but so much as he really didn't care once there were able to connect

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was just bad luck but joe really should put it in garage for few months before getting rid of it

Reply 163#163 codebreaker's post

That ending was nice joe and danni singing but the fact they kept going 6 hours non-stop was amusing

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

It scary to think how this episode is kind of relevant to the point most teenagers are glued to mobile phone but the fact it also affect adults was interesting because you would think they would have better impulse control over these things. Mel was rather rude if there's one time you shouldn't check your phone it's during that special time.

Reply 171#171 codebreaker's post

Dani drinking was a surprise but Joe having step up become tough was interesting

Reply 172#172 codebreaker's post

What a way get rid of Dani half way through the season it seem like the writers really ran out of ideas for her character which was sad as she really interesting addition to the cast.

Reply 173#173 codebreaker's post

if we couldn't survive 10 days without doing it was amusing

Reply 175#175 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought he would of survived Joe basic training

Reply 177#177 codebreaker's post

Most guys would have a problem with a tattoo an ex boyfriend gave but covering up with plasters was amusing since mel didn't figure it out .

Reply 179#179 codebreaker's post

Yep Joe being crazy enough allow mel tie him up was amusing

Reply 180#180 codebreaker's post

Yes those were low viewers

Reply 181#181 codebreaker's post

That was crazy friend with benefits could of worked if they didn't love each other

4x18 Melissa & Joey's Frozen

This was possible worst episode i seen in my life, words can't expressed how awful this episode was.

I would compare this episode to one of kids episode you would watch early morning

4x19 Put A Ring On It

It's Melissa birthday Joe got fake present but than she finds out what real present was but again her excitement was short-lived because she hated the ring and Joe finding out was sad as he spends months design the ring for her so he than decides to make up for it by throwing her surprise party but Melissa was having fight with Joe so Joe had to tell her about it.

Wow Mel didn't make it easy for Joe

4x20 Game Night

You would of thought they would win considering they known each other for 3 years but them winning by default because other couple got confused who she was sleeping with was priceless.

Thread