Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x33 Don’t Look Back in Anger

Mel and Joe meeting with the priest to discuss their relationship was a great way to look back on their years leading up to this but after the clips it's hard to believe they are getting married

3x34 Uninvited

Joe's mother unexpectedly turns up was amusing as she thought the rushed wedding was because Mel was pregnant and Joe being more annoyed when his brother Tony was picked to do the photos was understandable as the last time he took sexy photos of Mel

3x35 You’re the One That I Want

Joe accidentally seeing Mel in her wedding dress was interesting as Joe's mother talked her into getting a new dress and Joe ending up getting seriously injured after his bachelor party was unfortunate but Theresa blurting out about Joe having a daughter was a surprise

3x36 Maybe I’m Amazed

Joe putting the wedding on hold after finding out he has a thirteen year old daughter was disappointing but understandable and his daughter being told he was a gay sperm donor was amusing

3x37 At Last

Joe agreeing to his daughter staying for six months without asking Mel was wrong but you have to fell sorry for her after hearing them arguing about her, Mel falling off the roof was a surprise and busting into song was priceless

Melissa & Joey Season 4 Promos

Melissa & Joey Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premiered October 22, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Lets get it Started 4X05

I enjoy the whimsy of this show.  Nothing is too series and they always have a good laugh.  

At the end of last season, Joey finds out he has a long-lost daughter.  We've gone 5 episodes and have barely touched the new daughter relationship.  Then last night episodes was about Mel and Joey having a baby.  I thought that was a bit far fetched.  They already have a daughter they don't know and they just got married.  Not kewl ....  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x01 Witch Came First

Mel's doctor telling her she was once a teenage witch was amusing as it sounded like a Halloween prank but the the fact she was once Zelda from Sabrina, the Teenage Witch was nice touch and turning Lennox into a cat was priceless

Melissa & Joey Christmas Specials

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2015 10:00 ]

4x02 A Melanie & Josiah Christmas

Mel telling the story about her family's past all because of the argument about which ornament should go on the top of the Christmas tree was different but the period costume was impressive

4x03 The Honeymooners

Lennox hiding her relationship with Marco was understandable but the fact she struggles to break up with him when he takes his shirt off was amusing and so much for Mel and Joe's romantic cabin getaway after getting bitten by mosquitoes

4x04 The Day After

Lennox and Marco's relationship being discovered thanks to the home security was amusing as Mel already knew and Dani going on a date without Joe's permission put Mel in an awkward position as she found out

4x05 Let's Get It Started

I'm not surprised Joe tries to convince Mel that the time is right to start a family as their not getting any younger but the fact she never wanted any of her own I thought it was not going to be easy and Lennox getting upset after setting Zander up with one of her friend was amusing

4x06 Failure to Communicate

Mel freaking out because they couldn't Skype with Ryder on his birthday was amusing but getting an expert to repair the family's computer without Joe knowing was asking for trouble

Thread