Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Mel Word

it's a good thing they put hidden camera to catch the bride cheating

Auction Hero

Trust Mel bring back slave labour by auctioning off Joe but what did they expect when lady paid $1000 for Joe i had feeling she wanted to get her money worth and Melissa having to check up on him and save pay extra was rather amusing.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

lennox not knowing what her book is about was amusing.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Them thinking Bianca was hitting on both of them was amusing and trust Joe to want a better look at the laptop

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The best night of your life with Joe was obviously going to be funny but Mel buying him back was crazy and Lennox getting an A was impressive considering she didn't know what it was about

1x20 Waiting For Mr. Right

The way Joe flirted with Stephanie to get her to spill the beans on Mel's date was amusing and the trousers Ryder was wearing for a girl looked uncomfortable

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing and Ryder sister giving bad fashion advice realise afterwards girl like him way he was

Young Love

Well Mel dating Cappie from Greek was amusing and he really tried to be a grown up but Joe job opportunity was a fraud was sad,

Mel And Joe's Anniversary

I had a feeling those two kids would eventually hook up with each because they really had chemistry and that editor had some funny lines.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Joe going on about the age difference between Mel and George was amusing considering he went out with Mandy

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The way Roman kissed Lennox after she said take a risk was amusing and holding hands under the table was nice but Joe getting upset at his ex-wife for disrespecting their anniversary was amusing

Going the Distance?

You knew it wouldn't work out but want stay after job opportunity was nice but Mel made the right decision.

All Politics Is Local

Well Mel defeated her father was nice and made her feel nice

The other Longo

I really enjoyed Joey's brother.  Always nice when siblings act together.  Joe being jealous was funny!

**anyone notice that Joe's hair comes....and goes weekly...........

Teacher/Teacher

It was great that Lennox let mel "show her the ropes".   Poor Joe getting Ryder in trouble with the teacher and then bribing to get him out of it.  FUNNY>>>>  

1x23 Going the Distance

Ryder meeting Holly's parents was amusing but who would of thought she was that bossy to her parents

1x24 All Politics Is Local

Mel beating Russell at the council meeting was nice and Lennox's so called new friend was obnoxious

1x25 The Other Longo

Lennox catching Ryder's bug after all her precautions was amusing but catching Ryder's dirty tissue was priceless

1x26 Teacher/Teacher

Mel getting Lennox into an over-18 concert was amusing but hiding in the toilet was priceless

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling photo shoot would end up on the internet but Joe needs to admit he likes mel

Thread