Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Did you notice difference in last two episode with the diffrence between  Lennox' boyfriend?

Did she break up Aidan?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Perhaps after Joe chased his parents out but the new guy was her friends boyfriend

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-12-2012 12:32 ]

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes they never really showed whether they broke up afterwards?

The Knockout

Well Mel punshing that guy lead all sort problems for Mel but than trust her staff to make the situation bigger than it is

Breaking Up Is Hard to Do

Well Joey trying give Mel new guy confidence really backfiired and Ryder taking advantage of his girlfriend guilt was bound to backfire

2x05 The Knockout

That jerk in the cinema got what he deserved but that right hook was awesome

2x06 Breaking Up Is Hard to Do

The way he got the manager to do the steak sandwich was impressive but I'm not sure if I would trust the kitchen not to do something to it before they brought it out and Ryder trying to take advantage of Holly was amusing

Mixed Doubles

A double date both of them fixed each other up was bound to end up a mess

2x07 Mixed Doubles

It first looked like Joe had the better date with Ariel as Clarke could only talk about his ex-wife but the second date did look uncomfortable for the both of them

2x08 The Donor

Mel's friend, Jackie wanting Joe to be her sperm donor was interesting but the way Mel and Joe tried to change her mind was amusing but did Mel buy his sperm to stop her and Jackie going straight to the souse was priceless

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I loved the "nightmare" at the end.  That was great!!    The fact that Jackie came over all decked out in her finest and tried to logic Jo was wonderful.  it's about numbers, and the prettiest baby ever!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing episode but how comes we never seen jackie before on the show?

2x09 Eat, Pray, Date

Mel going to third base with the chicken was amusing and Lennox's friend, Noel becomes interested in Ryder was priceless

2x10 Pretty Big Liars

Ryder decides he wants to invest in stock was interesting but what could of been a mistake when he decided to show him how risky investing can be by not buying it only for it to triple before it crashed

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes that was lucky it crashed

A Pair of Sneakers

Teaching Lenix to drive was stressful but when Joe tries to give her secret lession and has cover up when she run over a neighbour mailbox but it was nice mel to say they were co-parents

Mother of All Problems

Well having mel mother drop in was very stressful but you just knew Joe would make matters worse but mom saying that her partner might be closer than she think was amusing since both of them don't realise it.

2x11 A Pair of Sneakers

Joe trying to hide the fact that Lennox had the minor car accident was nice but you just knew Mel would find out

2x12 Mother of All Problems

Lennox's gym teacher mistakenly thinking Lennox is pregnant was amusing but trying get rid of her mother was priceless

Wherefore Art Lennox

How Ryder got that hicky was rather amusing

Thread