Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Pair of Sneakers

Teaching Lenix to drive was stressful but when Joe tries to give her secret lession and has cover up when she run over a neighbour mailbox but it was nice mel to say they were co-parents

Mother of All Problems

Well having mel mother drop in was very stressful but you just knew Joe would make matters worse but mom saying that her partner might be closer than she think was amusing since both of them don't realise it.

Wherefore Art Lennox

How Ryder got that hicky was rather amusing

From Russia With Love

Wow i never expected Joey to propose to her but it should make for interesting storyline

Works for Me

Well Mel trying to keep Joey as her nanny consider both kid have somehow become more independent not needing Joey as much certainly provide a challenge but Rider get suspended gave Mel an idea that Joey could home school Rider was just great timing.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

You just knew that somehow they would end up dating each other partner but you got to wonder why Mel would let Joey put the kid down the storm drain ?.

Melissa & Joey - 4x1 Gag Reel

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

I watched all 37 episodes in 3 days which was crazy and there was so much to discuss I don't know where to start.

I knew when this series started Melissa and Joey would eventually get together but i never expected them to get married so that really was a surprise and it's funny to see them as couple because you can clearly see they are really good friends which make their acting so much better but even I didn't see secret daughter coming but considering that  Lenox will going to college next year they really had introduce another character and it looks like she's going to be a handful.

Seriously getting married while she knocked out isn't really best way to get married but them taking photos to make sure mel knows they got married is amusing

This could been two seasons

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

Yes that was stupid but Joe catching them on webcam was amusing

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

Dani being able to play Mel against Joe was amusing

Reply 157#157 codebreaker's post

I like how each of them change with Joe realise having a baby would change their relationship while Mel goes from not wanting one to baby crazy

Reply 159#159 codebreaker's post

Yep but so much as he really didn't care once there were able to connect

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was just bad luck but joe really should put it in garage for few months before getting rid of it

Reply 163#163 codebreaker's post

That ending was nice joe and danni singing but the fact they kept going 6 hours non-stop was amusing

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

It scary to think how this episode is kind of relevant to the point most teenagers are glued to mobile phone but the fact it also affect adults was interesting because you would think they would have better impulse control over these things. Mel was rather rude if there's one time you shouldn't check your phone it's during that special time.

Reply 171#171 codebreaker's post

Dani drinking was a surprise but Joe having step up become tough was interesting

Reply 172#172 codebreaker's post

What a way get rid of Dani half way through the season it seem like the writers really ran out of ideas for her character which was sad as she really interesting addition to the cast.

Reply 173#173 codebreaker's post

if we couldn't survive 10 days without doing it was amusing

Reply 175#175 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought he would of survived Joe basic training

Reply 177#177 codebreaker's post

Most guys would have a problem with a tattoo an ex boyfriend gave but covering up with plasters was amusing since mel didn't figure it out .

Thread