Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Sitting on the paper on the couch was histerical!  It's nots Scotch Guarded!! EWWW
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

lennox not knowing what her book is about was amusing.

The other Longo

I really enjoyed Joey's brother.  Always nice when siblings act together.  Joe being jealous was funny!

**anyone notice that Joe's hair comes....and goes weekly...........

Teacher/Teacher

It was great that Lennox let mel "show her the ropes".   Poor Joe getting Ryder in trouble with the teacher and then bribing to get him out of it.  FUNNY>>>>  

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I totally posted on joes hair in #54.  It's not consistant even a little bit.  

I've notice season one is getting into 30 episodes??  Think they will split this and just make two different seasons later on?

It was funny that mel sat in the back seat during the "discussion"!  Had a crick in her back the next day.   SOOOOO glad Ryder stood up to his girlfriend.  That kid is annoying. Why she can intimidate everyone is beyond me.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I loved that they finally kissed but it was a not think about it thing.   Had romantic dinner and then bam she just kissed him on her way out.      Good times!!

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I loved the "nightmare" at the end.  That was great!!    The fact that Jackie came over all decked out in her finest and tried to logic Jo was wonderful.  it's about numbers, and the prettiest baby ever!

Lets get it Started 4X05

I enjoy the whimsy of this show.  Nothing is too series and they always have a good laugh.  

At the end of last season, Joey finds out he has a long-lost daughter.  We've gone 5 episodes and have barely touched the new daughter relationship.  Then last night episodes was about Mel and Joey having a baby.  I thought that was a bit far fetched.  They already have a daughter they don't know and they just got married.  Not kewl ....  

Thread