Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 The Knockout

That jerk in the cinema got what he deserved but that right hook was awesome

2x06 Breaking Up Is Hard to Do

The way he got the manager to do the steak sandwich was impressive but I'm not sure if I would trust the kitchen not to do something to it before they brought it out and Ryder trying to take advantage of Holly was amusing

2x07 Mixed Doubles

It first looked like Joe had the better date with Ariel as Clarke could only talk about his ex-wife but the second date did look uncomfortable for the both of them

2x08 The Donor

Mel's friend, Jackie wanting Joe to be her sperm donor was interesting but the way Mel and Joe tried to change her mind was amusing but did Mel buy his sperm to stop her and Jackie going straight to the souse was priceless

2x09 Eat, Pray, Date

Mel going to third base with the chicken was amusing and Lennox's friend, Noel becomes interested in Ryder was priceless

2x10 Pretty Big Liars

Ryder decides he wants to invest in stock was interesting but what could of been a mistake when he decided to show him how risky investing can be by not buying it only for it to triple before it crashed

2x11 A Pair of Sneakers

Joe trying to hide the fact that Lennox had the minor car accident was nice but you just knew Mel would find out

2x12 Mother of All Problems

Lennox's gym teacher mistakenly thinking Lennox is pregnant was amusing but trying get rid of her mother was priceless

2x13 Wherefore Art Lennox

I first thought Ryder's love bite was a fake to get Holly jealous but on second thoughts that would of been a death wish and the vacuum was priceless, Elena turning up out the blue should be interesting

2x14 From Russia With Love

Lennox getting Ryder to limits his diet to vending-machine food only was interesting and I had a felling Joe's Russian girlfriend, Elena would turn in to a green card story but Ryder enjoying her hugs was amusing

2x15 Mel Marries Joe

It was obvious from the title that Mel would take charge in marrying Elena and Joe in order to protect both of them from the government agents but Elena leaving him after the ceremony was bizarre

Melissa & Joey Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres May 29, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Works for Me

I cant believe Ryder was smoking pot but getting suspend couldn't of happened at a better time as Lennox and Ryder don't really need a nanny

3x02 Toxic Parents

Melissa and Joe discovering they are dating a divorced couple was interesting and Lennox's response to being labelled a nice girl was amusing but putting the kid down the storm drain to get the watch back was a bad idea

3x03 Inside Job

Lennox being torn between her boyfriend Zander and her co-star in the school play, Archer was amusing especially after the kiss and trust Mel to take the credit for uncovering the corrupt council member

3x04 Can't Hardly Wait

Joe's new date, Chelsea being a virgin was interesting as he was about to dump her until he was brave and she was willing to give it up but not being able to go through with it was amusing

3x05 Oh Brother

Lennox selling ads on her blog to earn extra money was amusing as they discover her first sponsor is a condom firm but to make thing worse they may participate in unfair labour practices, Mel trying to get a hair sample from Austin was priceless

3x06 The Truth Hurts

Joe accidentally on purpose injuring Mel's boyfriend, Austin was amusing and Lennox psychoanalyzing everyone in the house was impressive

3x07 The Unkindest Cut

Austin having a vasectomy came as a surprise to Mel and Joe's new girlfriend being only interested in the physical connection was amusing as Joe wanted more communication

3x08 The Unfriending

Joe secretly starting to date Anita after he convinces Mel to dump her because she's a little needy was amusing as she was only dating Joe to get back in Mel's life and Lennox getting super competitive when she finds out Zander has a better test scores was surprising

Thread