Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

DUDE!  I've totally got it now......Is he "really" an iceman or just portraying one by being  a black male?  I mean he didn't crash in the amazonian water, so how does he have powers...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Well right now he doesn't have any powers but i have feeling he try save one family member accidental get turn into superhero in season finale .  Right now it only my theory but i think  that how season 1 will end.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I would imagine you are right.  We'll have to wait it out to see though.  Would be a nice ending/beginning season 2 though if they went that route in the story line.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

We don't even know whether it's been pick up another season

No Ordinary Family 1x04 Promo

Reply 14#14 bala's post

1x03 No Ordinary Ring
JJ asking Daphne to use her telepathy to confirm if Sara likes him was amusing but telling his she only likes Jewish guys only made things worse and Jim lying to Daphne only made her want to tell Megan her secret even more but when it came to it she lied as well

No Ordinary Vigilante

Well JJ joining the football because he figure a way to calculate every single variable was good but he really should tell his parents. The teacher do think he's on drugs was amusing.

No Ordinary Family 1x05 Promo

Reply 27#27 bala's post

JJ using his powers to join the football team was interesting and I'm glad he defended Daphne but he should of told his parents the truth

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

In the next episode they find out but it was good episode

Reply 30#30 bala's post

1x05 No Ordinary Quake
That's a nice power Rebecca has but Stephanie learning JJ's secret and initially keeping it was good, JJ's urine test was funny

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It was bigger shock for his mate girlfriend can you imagine finding out your girlfriend is pregnant like that ?

I would love see the conversation between him and his girlfriend

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yes that would be an interesting conversation

No Ordinary Visitors

Well having there parents visit put a damper on there activity but what great new advance of daughter power she can now see into people minds

No Ordinary Family 1x07 Promo

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I like the way Daphne's power are evolving and JJ wining the car from his grandfather was amusing but when Stephanie's parents turned up i was hoping the home invaders had picked the wrong house

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Same here it would been interesting if home invader picked Powell house.

No Ordinary Mobster

Well another good episode trying get mobster didn't go to plan but the bad guy has somehow wormed his way Powell life.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

It looks like the mysterious guy is trying to protect their secret but i don't now why he lied about recognizing them from the photo

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

i don't think he's trying protect he knows there more to story and he wants to find out more.

Thread