Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 No Ordinary Sidekick

It's a shame Daphne was the only one to find out about Katie's new boyfriend and Jim giving George a piggyback was funny

reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

im with you he could have killed her but he didnt
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 62#62 babysexylexy's post

i suppose that true but i can't wait for the next episode

reply 63#63 bala's post

i know what you mean i hope there is some kindness in his heart

Reply 64#64 babysexylexy's post

I agree. I think he has a shot at being Okay!   We'll stand up for him, Right Babysexy!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

yes i beleive there is always good in people i think he has fallen a little inlove

Reply 66#66 babysexylexy's post

yet he seem have boxtox in his face muscles

reply 67#67 bala's post

ha ha don't you mean that green serum that makes him all powerful

Reply 68#68 babysexylexy's post

maybe it a side effect but seriously have you notice his face muscles don't change even when tries to smile he look like he's in pain.

reply 69#69 bala's post

maybe he does in real life most actors do now a days it helps keep them youthful in todays industry you have to stay young looking before you have any real chance of making it big time then i think you can grow old graceful but i think we should stick to the green serum lol

No Ordinary Friends

Okay Mystery guy is starting to really show his good side!  Point in our favor Babysexy.    He could have taken the Lab Asst.(katie) virginity but he stepped away.  He didn't want to be responsible for that.  PLUS!!  I think he really likes her.  Gosh I hope sooo.  It would be devastating is he was using her with no remore.  Although the convo with the "boss" leads me to believe he really likes her.

This episode was pretty much like the others.  I just like the Lab asst/BF story line.  

Daphne took her memory loss pretty well.  I would have freaked out and had a much harder time.  She just kept plugging forward.   Not realistic.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-4-2011 17:37 ]

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

Yeah he did something nice but why do i feel she going get killed by end of the season

Reply 72#72 bala's post

NOOOOOOOO  it won't happen.   I like katie.

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

I liked Daphne's speech about her being president and knowing what on their minds and it would be tragic if Katie got hurt for what she knows

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well everyone that finds out somehow get killed

Reply 75#75 bala's post

yes but he is showing protective qualities towards Katie.  I think he'll get killed trying to help katie.  That would Really suck.

No Ordinary Brother

Well just his bad luck he get run over by a Van and his brother sees him but i am liking new bad guy side-kick. He still has no idea that she has super-powers .

Reply 77#77 bala's post

That was unfortunate for Jim but the other letting Mike know about their powers was careless but taking JJ gambling was wrong

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

JJ learnt his lesson at end when he made mistake lost the money

Reply 79#79 bala's post

As they said there is no sure thing in horse racing

Thread