Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

That why you need insider information JJ had no idea about Horses injury so he couldn't do his calculation correctly. Nothing wrong with his powers.

Okay so the Brother said "humans are the only species that insist on monogomy".  Ummm Penguins and Wolves mate for life my friend.  DUHH!

I'm not a fan on the promotion blond.  We knew something would happen to Katie.  Disappointed about katie leaving.  I like her.  And stiring the pot.  Grrr

Taking JJ gambling was selfish.  Don't like the brother.  Not. At. All.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 82#82 arksongbird80's post

didn't i tell you something would happen to her ?

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Yes but she wasn't killed!    She was just moved and then she turned it down. I've still got hope for her character.

The new Lair is SWEET!!!  

Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

Well don't jinx it she can't always have her boss around

No Ordinary Detention

Great episode with her finding out about her boyfriend powers and i like both of the parents had crisis at their jobs.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

The Die Hard reference was amusing especially the Yippee-ki-yay line and snowing in the classroom was impressive way to show his abilities

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

Yes i love the die hard reference .

Now the question where do they go from here ?

I don't know what direction they will go, but I did really enjoy the episode and hope it's more action and more secrets revealed.  MAYBE Joshua will turn into the GOOD GUY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA    That would be great.

i knew that joshua was going to end up being nice look look he saved katie but i think he should tell the family what he can do and why he can do it i knew he had a heart i knew it im so happy it was so sweet
always repect peoples opinions

No Ordinary Double Standard

Look like Dapney has developed mind control power over people which begs the question why haven't any of her family power developed?. Look like he know powell have power thanks to the security footage and next week episode looks great

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Stephanie and Jim competing against each other over Stephanie's friend Lena's attack was amusing and i guess Bailey has never been dropped before but fair play for JJ being honest about having feelings for someone else. Daphne mind controlling her dad out of grounding her was funny

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Do you think she can match other guy with the same powers ?

No Ordinary Powell

Well another great episode but it was a close call at the end .

reply 94#94 bala's post

HA HA  i was right the evil guy would help them god it feels so good being right lol lol lmao lol

Reply 95#95 babysexylexy's post

Fair enough i might be wrong about that guy but you can't blame me can you?

reply 96#96 balas post

no i cant blame you after all the younger you are the more naive you are lol i think though he is going to die saving them or saving katie

Reply 97#97 babysexylexy's post

Hey i resent that he just look like bad guy at start so i made up my mind

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Daphne mind controls are fun to watch and it's a good job Jim didn't tell Daphne what he had planned but the Jim - Jim/shape shifter fight was amusing, JJ helping solve Natalie's moms murder was nice

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

Yes but had to call their dad to help at end they would be dead

Thread