Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

No Ordinary Proposal

Well i had feeling he would steal the injection but they did manage defeat him. JJ is helping his mother boss and it's going be interesting to see who's smarter

Reply 101#101 bala's post

I think Joshua really did have good intentions.  He just doesn't know how to go about it.

The dad throwing the kid out of the window and then saying to stay out of his business.  What a crapper!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 102#102 arksongbird80's post

Did you recognise Actor who play the Dad?

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Daphne's boyfriend Chris helping his dad backfired big time and I'm glad Katie now knows the truth but the boy shot by the stray bullet that actually saved his life was nice

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Was he from The Dead Zone

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Yes he has put a lot weight since than ?

Reply 106#106 bala's post

What was his name, Michael Anthony....Anthony Michael  Something like that.  He got old and put on weight.  He was a 80's star.  The dead zone was his come back.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

Anthony Michael Hall

No Ordinary Love

This show is starting to felt like like losing it's audience just because two fantastic guest stars in this episode didn't make up averageness of this episode.

Reply 109#109 bala's post

I cant believe it took Daphne to read her dads mind before Stephanie realised something was wrong with him but Chris keep asking about Daphne family was amusing

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Well i think she was distracted with her job giving injection to that guy

Reply 111#111 bala's post

I assume we will see Lucas again but not sure we will see Sophie again

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

i assume she like the boss so likely we will see her again

1x01 Pilot

Interesting show, finally getting around to it.  I like that it adds a little humor into the whole show.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x02 No Ordinary Marriage

The teacher is a jerk.  JJ should tell his family, shame about the cop
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x03 No Ordinary Ring

Like the dancing to help him with his landing.

1x04 No Ordinary Vigilante

Having to draw his own picture, Daphne still saying silent about JJ

1x05 No Ordinary Quake

Well the truths are slowly starting to come out, that is a good thing.  And I hope it isn't long before they realize that there is a organization that has these bad guys

1x06 No Ordinary Visiters

Liked how he let JJ beat the grandfather and keep the car.  And the ending was sweet

1x07 No Ordinary Mobster

Well, wonder what's up with "Will"?  His own agenda?

Thread