Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 No Ordinary Accident

Jim having the scare of losing his powers, JJ wanting to help his teacher, even to the point of doing the surgery by himself if needed, and Dhaphne, with JJ's insights, knowing she had to be herself not a phony
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x09 No Ordinary Anniversary

I been waiting for them to team up, so finally.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x10 No Ordinary Friends

Things are going to go well with "Joshua", and the Powells getting friends, they seemed so happy at the cook-out.

1x11 No Ordinary Brother

Well one more person who knows their secret.

1x12 No Ordinary Detention

Well was getting a Breakfast Club feeling here.  Liked the Die Hard also.  Joshua still won't tell the truth, which would make everyone's life easier.

No Ordinary Double Standard

Liked how JJ was honest, and Daphne found another aspect of her power, but to use it against her father, not good..  Joshua wiping Katie's memory wasn't good.  Dr. King has been found out by the Powell's and vice versa

Reply 126#126 sanggye's post

Your getting through this rather quickly

Reply 127#127 bala's post

Yea, have a lot of different shows to catch up on  

1x15

Well no more shapeshifter.  Knew that was her on the floor from the beginning.  And I don't think Stephanie did that good of impersonation at the end, if I was Dr King, I would have seen through it.

1x16 No Ordinary Proposal

Interesting, though don't know if it's a good idea to let Joshua go, it might just pull him back to Dr King, depression and guilt can do that.  Jim learning a little finesse in fighting can't hurt, though I was waiting for, "It's clobbering time!"

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 2-24-2011 11:14  
What was his name, Michael Anthony....Anthony Michael  Something like that.  He got old and put on weight.  He was a 80's star.  The dead zone was his come back.
hey he is the same age as me, and really he is pretty muscular, has been since the 90's

1x17 No Ordinary Love

Well so there are 2 "evil" organizations, the Powells are going to have their hands full.  Daphne telling the truth was sweet, hope she learns that she can't use her powers so carelessly, that is the path of super-villainy  

Well all caught up on this show, just 5 more shows and at least 60 episodes to get all caught up

1x18 No Ordinary Animal

King works for Miss X, King and the Powells both know that the two know about each other.  I really thought Daphne would learn her lesson, but it seems that being with a guy, she will do anything and time travel

Reply 133#133 sanggye's post

Yeah there are lot of things up in the air with this episode, i agree Daphne has her shutter on but i am surprised she hasn't read his mind yet and when she realise it it will be over but unless they kill him off?.

Time travel is another good story-line but how does she come back?

Reply 134#134 bala's post

Time Travel is good...I thought another plane or something, the travel thing makes more since.

Katies Baby was so obvious right at the beginning. I hope they bring Joshua back!  I still hold out for him.

Daphne really should see between the lines.  Especially when he said, "I have a list" of things to do.....WOW...user much.  :/  What a jack.

Poor JJ.  They only want him for his brain!!     GOOD EPISODE
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 133#133 sanggye's post

Katie's superpowers was interesting and discovering they come from an unexpected pregnancy was predictable and Daphne going off with a stranger was really stupid

Reply 136#136 codebreaker's post

She has too much faith on her power that she doesn't realise you still aware of people even if you are mind reader

Reply 137#137 bala's post

Well Daphne just doesn't use her brain at all, she leaves with a stranger, let her boyfriend talk her into abusing her powers, even though, you can tell, she knows it is wrong/

As soson as the guy was thrown and realize it was Katie, I knew she was pregnant.

No Ordinary Future

Another good episode but i like how they resolved Daphny boyfriend problem i knew that she would be forced to wipe his memory but she went a little too far .

Reply 139#139 bala's post

I suppose it was only a matter of time before Stephanie's speed would turn supersonic and it results in her traveling to the near-future and Chris is becoming a real jerk so he deserved what happened to him

Thread