26 12
Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I want to actually watch this show, but it comes on at the same time as NCIS.  We need to add it to VIP.  Sometimes I can catch the encore friday night but it still needs to be added to VIP.

I haven't figured out what the sons "power" is though.  I don't get the math thing....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

OH!  well.....it would be better if he could fly.

I'm just sayin'.....

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I had no idea it was actually based on the incredibles.  I LOOOOOVE that movie. I always hoped for a sequel, but pixar doesn't do those often.  Except Toy story.  I mean really, just let the toys go.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm with ya except for the Iceman part.  I haven't seen an episode in a couple weeks, so I've missed him.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

uhh oh!  your "clue" isn't visible.  

Reply 20#20 bala's post

DUDE!  I've totally got it now......Is he "really" an iceman or just portraying one by being  a black male?  I mean he didn't crash in the amazonian water, so how does he have powers...

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I would imagine you are right.  We'll have to wait it out to see though.  Would be a nice ending/beginning season 2 though if they went that route in the story line.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I think strange guy is playing it from both ends.  He's doing the job for his boss, but at the same time he has his own agenda.  I think he's a baddie and will be an underlying force on the show.  Maybe their "Super villian"!!!!  Other than the Gen Tech CEO/Stephen Collins.  He's creepy  but not really giving off the evil vibe.

I thought it was great what JJ was trying to do for the Asst.  I hope she doesn't get hurt.  I really like her.  

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I'm really just enjoying this show......  

Poor jj was going to take on the worlds problems starting with the teacher.

The Sister, she needs to get her act together.  

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Yes, but JJ isn't acting like a typical Guy!!!      I'm just sayin'.....

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Yes and finding out the other doctor is on the case will give Dr. King a headache in the future.  Shame about losing all the poker money.  Why they couldn't just tell is beyond me.  It was an accident.     Glad they went to all the trouble to fix it though.

Kinda sad about katie.  I want her to have a good relationship.  She's a nice girl.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

He could always do an about-face.  He may be evil now, but he could change his mind.  See what good is all about.  He may actually like Katie....(the asst.)

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Again....NOT necessarily!!!      Im just saying....

Reply 64#64 babysexylexy's post

I agree. I think he has a shot at being Okay!   We'll stand up for him, Right Babysexy!

No Ordinary Friends

Okay Mystery guy is starting to really show his good side!  Point in our favor Babysexy.    He could have taken the Lab Asst.(katie) virginity but he stepped away.  He didn't want to be responsible for that.  PLUS!!  I think he really likes her.  Gosh I hope sooo.  It would be devastating is he was using her with no remore.  Although the convo with the "boss" leads me to believe he really likes her.

This episode was pretty much like the others.  I just like the Lab asst/BF story line.  

Daphne took her memory loss pretty well.  I would have freaked out and had a much harder time.  She just kept plugging forward.   Not realistic.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 1-4-2011 17:37 ]

Reply 72#72 bala's post

NOOOOOOOO  it won't happen.   I like katie.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

yes but he is showing protective qualities towards Katie.  I think he'll get killed trying to help katie.  That would Really suck.

Okay so the Brother said "humans are the only species that insist on monogomy".  Ummm Penguins and Wolves mate for life my friend.  DUHH!

I'm not a fan on the promotion blond.  We knew something would happen to Katie.  Disappointed about katie leaving.  I like her.  And stiring the pot.  Grrr

Taking JJ gambling was selfish.  Don't like the brother.  Not. At. All.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Yes but she wasn't killed!    She was just moved and then she turned it down. I've still got hope for her character.

The new Lair is SWEET!!!  

I don't know what direction they will go, but I did really enjoy the episode and hope it's more action and more secrets revealed.  MAYBE Joshua will turn into the GOOD GUY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA    That would be great.

26 12
Thread