Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i think the mystery guy working for the mums boss is actually going to turn out good and i think he is falling for the assistant he will definately protect the family i dont think he is that evil just misunderstood

no i havent seen episode 10 when does that get updated on vip i cant wait, please i hope he does turn good i want the assistant to be happy i really like her .
random question what else has she been in im kicking myself to remember

the oc i think i remember what part did she play

ep 10

i think goerge was being really selfish until the end poor daphnie omg
always repect peoples opinions

reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

im with you he could have killed her but he didnt

reply 63#63 bala's post

i know what you mean i hope there is some kindness in his heart

reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

yes i beleive there is always good in people i think he has fallen a little inlove

reply 67#67 bala's post

ha ha don't you mean that green serum that makes him all powerful

reply 69#69 bala's post

maybe he does in real life most actors do now a days it helps keep them youthful in todays industry you have to stay young looking before you have any real chance of making it big time then i think you can grow old graceful but i think we should stick to the green serum lol

i knew that joshua was going to end up being nice look look he saved katie but i think he should tell the family what he can do and why he can do it i knew he had a heart i knew it im so happy it was so sweet

reply 94#94 bala's post

HA HA  i was right the evil guy would help them god it feels so good being right lol lol lmao lol

reply 96#96 balas post

no i cant blame you after all the younger you are the more naive you are lol i think though he is going to die saving them or saving katie

Thread