Thread
Printable Version

Cops LAC Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes it was an explosive start but was that Sally from home & away who plays detective ?

I can't wait to see what Sergeant Graeme  he does-i bet he will cover it up

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well that hen night really went out control but the best friend burning the wedding dresses was a bit overkill who would thought the person responsible would be Hostress. it's sad someone else was using his profile on a dating site to con people out money.  .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes Roxanne really growing on me but her rookie was so annoying he thinks he's better than her but i am glad she was right .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought at start of the episode mother would turn out to a criminal but i got admit i like Austrian drama because when she attack the guy it was funny-you don't see that happen on US shows

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes the pub was fisco but i did enjoy seeing women wrestling in the jelly . The women was a little strange obsessed with dead women

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-13-2010 20:32  
Good episode when Roxanne goes undercover on the streets to locate a schoolgirl suspected of murdering a pimp of an underage prostitution racket
I didn't notice connection with first episode that it was Roxanne undercover . It's sad to think that they found her thanks to murder and to think if smiley wasn't murdered they would never found her.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-22-2010 15:41  
Priscilla and Nathan getting themselves locked in the cool room was funny and Nathan took it hard when the witness turned up dead after he said he would protect her and Sergeant Graeme has now found o ...
Yes she should of stay there instead of following them but the boss giving her baby dummy was strange and what about two cops doing it and getting caught by one their junior officers he couldn't look at her i don't blame him. The husband killing the women was interesting twist to matter but the connection to garden women was cool..

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

That was sad way to end an episode

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-4-2010 14:36  
Nice car chase but i don't know how they swapped places and arresting Nicky to get to Dhaka Sims for the teachers murder was a good move and I'm looking forward to the next episode when Sergeant Graem ...
I don't think they did but they finally got him in the end but Roxanna took a risk with that hostage situation.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-11-2010 17:37  
Roxanne scared of the ghost house was amusing but remembering that one of the photos was actually a mirror was great and Graeme's struggles when a hit-and-run victim dies
Yeah she really did good but why didn't she come with back-up second time around ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-11-2010 17:45  
Priscilla reuniting a missing person with his brother with disastrous results and Sam's romantic plans with Zac are thrown into disarray by an unexpected proposal
Yes but i can't believe Sam would do that to him ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-12-2010 19:18  
Poor Priscilla being stuck in a house booby-trapped with elaborate home-made explosives and then her confession to Nathan and wow all that and it was fake but the neighbours false alarm was hilarious. ...
The cross dressing suspect was also amusing but i can't believe bomb was fake but can you imagine a mother finding that in her daughter room and not knowing what it was

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-12-2010 20:15  
Priscilla and Nathan demonstrating their handcuffs to the school children but not having the key was funny but they were lucky that the metal factory was the one they were looking for and Sam thought  ...
Yes it was a tragic end but i think he wanted to do that because it could live with being kick off

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well there sure take their time

Thread