38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply #93 charring's post

click on member's CP link on the top of this site and than on the left click edit profile

What's your policy is flirting with members?

why isn't there new thread points conversion-if member want to request convert points they can't as all topics are locked.

Reply 190#190 trulee's post

i'm just letting you know since i don't accused of complaining from you know who

Can some please explain why there are 200 vip award topic?

i know it's Chinese new year but was hoping new shows would added this week?

How are certain member able post video on page-i'm not talking link but actual video on the comment section?.

Tip, don't login if you are watching free shows. You don't need to. Sometimes a glitch in the system will deduct points from you, but if you are logged out, that will not happen. Best advice

Reply 206#206 dannixx's post

it should

Reply 211#211 iklemiracle's post

it just mean points have been award each thumb up represent 2 points

Reply 227#227 dognxtdoor's post

Well now that would be dream come true just wait another 2 weeks to find out but i noticed every update they tend different type show never the same type.

Reply 236#236 miyuve's post

the system is not in place for that ablity

Reply 249#249 jennyhill's post

Either Stone or zhang2000

Reply 256#256 kandy2love's post

go member cp or click on below link http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... on=profile&typeid=1 change your password

Reply 273#273 iklemiracle's post

it was an accident i was trying move the topic i admit it , it's not like i try hide when you asked me and i respond it and said i was sorry and i ask you repost it. i moved topics on regular basis on that forum

I'm only human i never said i was perfect

Reply 293#293 gdi3's post

Reading permission depends on members status - the higher your member status the higher reading permission you get. All our forums are open except site management which just for admin and moderators. i wouldn't worry reading permission since all topic are zero permission.

38 12
Thread