Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

If you have general questions to ask about the forum or something on one of the sites please feel free to make your inquiry here. This is to avoid having numerous posts for general questions. Thank you for your cooperation.

ok

Are you planning to make Movies available on vip site in the future or will it just be only tv shows?

I have asked that question myself, I believe that the answer at least for now, is that this site is dedicated to the idea of TV Shows. I don't think they are ruling out the idea of movies one day, but as for now, just TV.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

On the tv-video.net site, I have noticed that not all of the shows as seen on VIP channel are available to view. Is there a menu or list with all the shows?
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

As no one seems to have answered me in the battlestar galactica fourm I will ask here will you put the mini series up on the vip website.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply #5 01torres's post

Only admin know when a show will be "bumped" onto the VIP channel. Try sending a pm to them to find out.

Reply #5 01torres's post

I don't believe that the admins are aware of the mini series I think they are just focused on the tv show series, so I don't think the have it planned to add. You might want to suggest it in the show suggestion forum.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply to #7

i just did thanks for reminding me Reply to #6 What are you talking about?
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply #8 01torres's post

My mistake, I had thought you were referring to the show which I see is already on the VIP site. I was not aware that there was a mini series. Once again my apologies.

Thank you jane. This thread is very helpful. We have no plan to add movies into this site. But we could add mini series into this site if considerable members asked for that. And newly added shows will be served in VIP channel as free shows initially to give members a chance to confirm whether these shows are enough interesting and worthy to be viewed with VIP points in the future. If some of them were moved to VIP shows zone, their low-definition version would emerge in TV-video.net.
We keep improving services for you.

is stone only person who issue me vip card?

this is getting annoying

The server at www.friendvista.com is taking too long to respond.

how long

has this forum been active?

Reply bala's posts

Is stone only person who issue me vip card? An admin at the site can also issue you a VIP Card but Stone should be your first line of request and should be given some time to respond. Everyone working here are volunteers from all over the world and so they may not be readily available at all times. Just give Stone some time and if you do feel you've waited long enough you can also try posting in the VIP Card board to get a card however please note on there that you had sent a message to Stone requesting one. The server at www.friendvista.com is taking too long to respond. If you are experiencing slow service at this site please be patient and give it some time and try again later. How long has this forum been active? Since January of this year.

thank you

On the free shows on VIP, the points come up as two to view. Is this a default setting which will deduct if I watch, for example, Dr Who; or are they actually free??

Reply #16 gymcoach's post

Free shows do not cost any points to view. They will not be deducted if you watch them. Points will only be deducted if they come off the free to view list.

Reply #16 gymcoach's post

They list 2 points but it's just a default value for the field. As trulee stated free shows do not require any VIP points and none will be deducted. You don't even have to be logged in to view them.

ok jane as you requested it's says on vip channel ugly betty coming soon? any dates yet?

Reply #19 bala's post

@1453 on the 33rd of july i belive
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Thread