Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

When are you planning to post One Tree Hill Season 5?

Hi, Was wondering whether you are planning to show season 5 of one tree hill

Reply 181#181 mkck15's post

This question has been answered for you in the Member Centre is online thread. (It should be on the site sometime tomorrow)
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Really curios...

I was wondering why I have reverted back to being a newbie when I had finally become a member? Did I do something wrong and if by converting points you get reverted back from member i think there should be something posted telling me and others about it...

Reply 183#183 xareena's post

Xareena, it's based on your number of credits/points. You have to go over 50 credits/points to go back to being a "member". Personally I think that status should be based on your contribution and length of time as a member. Trulee posted this on the Newcomer's board:
Quote:
Newbie-one star (below 50 points), Member-two stars(50-200 points), Conqueror-three stars (200-500) and so on. Never mind your rank. If you applied for converting forum points into VIP points, your forum points would be reset.
[ Last edited by shinny at 1-15-2008 21:52 ]

yes so do I. the weird part is i converted my treasure 40 G i think and i dont have any points to show for that now... i think the credits should be separate from points. That way you can convert your points but your credits just keep building up... Now its gonna take me months to get up to member again..

Reply 185#185 xareena's post

You are only 6 points shy of being a member again. Just keep posting, build up some more treasure points and convert them.

Reply 186#186 shinny's post

Meant to say, you can check your conversions in the Member's CP in "Credits Operation Log"

yes i did look at the members cp and i converted 40 G, not forum oints as i was up to member the other day before i converted points and not on my vip.tv-video either...gonna send a pm to admin to get some insight Hopefully they will be found...

why isn't there new thread points conversion-if member want to request convert points they can't as all topics are locked.

Reply 189#189 bala's post

It will probably be addressed at some point today if not in the very near future. We ask for your continued patience in this matter.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 190#190 trulee's post

i'm just letting you know since i don't accused of complaining from you know who

Hi, I am kinda new to this whole forum concept and was wondering... I am looking on TV video and it occured to me that it is taking an unnatural amount of time to buffer an episode. I have been waiting for about 20 minutes and it is only at 12%. Is that normal or is there something I should know?

Reply 192#192 KSilverifire's post

In all honesty I never use that section anymore. I found it so unreliable. You might want to check your connection speed in Realplayer (under tools, options and connections) as this may have something to do with it. But seriously, I would check out the VIP section. Have a look at a few free shows to get the feel for the place. You will see the quality is much much better. Then you can decide whether you want to Donate (quick and easy method) or participate in this forum (longer, but much more fun method) http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 There is also a promotion on at the moment that for each new thread you start, you get 2 G's (treasures) or for each reply you get 1G (treasure). You have to have over 20G before you can start converting to forum points and then to VIP points http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 3944&extra=page%3D1 But you can rake up some points pretty quickly this way or by playing forum games http://www.friendvista.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53 Good luck and have fun
Recent Ratings
  • casper27 Points +2 Helping fellow member 2-5-2008 06:50

Can some please explain why there are 200 vip award topic?

i know it's Chinese new year but was hoping new shows would added this week?

I was wondering where and if there is a topic on what new shows are going to be added in the future. (not episodes but actual shows) Thanks

Reply 196#196 sbartist1989's post

There isn't a thread that lists the shows to be added in the future. There is the advertisment for one show on the VIP home page, and the rest of the shows added are a surprise. You can suggest a new show to be added here and hope it gets added sometime soon.

Reply 197#197 imarielle626's post

Thanks imarielle, I've suggested quite a few and I was just a little curious to see if they were adding any of them. Thanks again!

How are certain member able post video on page-i'm not talking link but actual video on the comment section?.

switching servers

Looking at polls- there is one that talks about server choice: US or EU. They talk about switching servers when timed out because of different time zones of the servers. How do I find out what server I am using (I assume US) and how could I switch to EU?

Thread