Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply 220#220 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah, that's where I looked, but it shows up as disabled. No big if I'm not allowed, it was just a bit grr-some at the time. And I totally appreciate the help, especially knowing how little sleep went into it.

Reply 221#221 linauri's post

I guess it's not one of your permissions yet. That's good to know, so if anyone asks again, I'll know the answer. I'm happy to help, even when sleep deprived. You'll find me a bit more on the ball when I'm not though.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hello, back to be a nuisance (with the added bonus of avoiding my finals some more ). I've noticed that 'forum time' is mentioned a lot. How do I know what the time is on the forum (short of posting a quick 'hi' that is)? I mean, is there a clock or something that I can set up? Edit: OK, so I finally noticed the clock at the bottom of the page when I went to hit the post button. [ Last edited by linauri at 5-4-2008 23:19 ]

Reply 223#223 linauri's post

The forum time is GMT. You can set your profile to either show forum time or your own timezone. Just go to Member's CP (at the top of the page) and on the left there is an option to Edit Profile. I think you can figure it out from there.

On the homepage under coming soon it says Star Trek "the Next Generation" but the picture implies Voyager and DS 9 as well. Does anyone know if it's just TNG or are we getting all three. Thank you. [ Last edited by cshapiro at 5-5-2008 22:38 ]

Reply 225#225 cshapiro's post

I think it is just the "TNG" and that is the best picture they could find.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 226#226 01torres's post

but some of us have our fingers crossed for all 3...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 227#227 dognxtdoor's post

Well now that would be dream come true just wait another 2 weeks to find out but i noticed every update they tend different type show never the same type.

Puzzled, but very happy.

I note that episodes of " LOST " are added on a weekly basis, presumably after being shown on air. Are other shows only added in full seasons, eg> OZ, Prison Break, etc.? PS ...... When can we expect to see Star-Trek being shown.? I know it is coming soon, but I am so damned impatient, sorry. LOL. [ Last edited by kitosdad at 5-10-2008 17:11 ]

Reply 229#229 kitosdad's post

Hi there. Prison Break is not airing at the moment because it's finished for this season, hence no updates. Not sure about Oz, but I think it's finished? I know there are no new shows at the moment, but not sure if the show is cancelled or returning. Lost is still airing so gets regularly updated (usually a day or so after it airs in the states) It's normally about 2 weeks after the "coming soon" announcement goes up that we get the new shows. So it shouldn't be too long now. **Edit** Oz finished back in 2003 so there will definitely be no new shows ! [ Last edited by shinny at 5-10-2008 17:18 ]

Reply 229#229 kitosdad's post

As well as above I usually check this site www.tv.com it has all the up to date listings for most shows.

New Shows

I was just wondering if anybody had any information on when the next new shows are going to be added. Usually it's around the 1st and 15th of the month. I know it's only approximate but, the 19th is already kind of later than usual. I would hazard a guess that, the earthquake has thrown off the schedule but, I would like to hear from someone who knows if possible. Believe me, I am not complaining, I have more than enough to watch but, I am curious(and a little bit excited about Star Trek TNG). Thank you, as always, for your help.

Just a quick question. I checked my points when I logged in a couple of hours ago, but I've made at least 3 or 4 posts in forums since then and my points don't seem to be increasing. My treasure is going up, though. Could this have something to do with the fact that I put in to have all my points converted this week?

Reply 233#233 linauri's post

You only gain treasure for simply posting, not points.....you gain points in quizzes, and being helpful etc...that sort of thing.....you can however change all treasure over 20....to points to be converted to VIP points....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 234#234 dognxtdoor's post

Ah, OK. I guess I've been doing more quizzes and things than I thought then, cuz it seemed like every time I checked my points had gone up a bit. Heh, shows how well I've been paying attention to things. Thanks for the clear-up.

Question?

Why can`t normal points be automatically transformed into VIP points by the site? Also, how frecuent are the board for VIP points converter started? Last one closed on May 19th, that was a week ago? Thanks for the help!
Dani

Reply 236#236 miyuve's post

the system is not in place for that ablity

hi where's your quiz section???

Reply 238#238 charring's post

It was renamed. Here's the link to the Game Zone. Enjoy!

Reply 239#239 waterlilybarb's post

ty

Thread