Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply 240#240 charring's post

You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I'm so lost lol

It's been a while since I've been on here for any length of time, and I'm confused with the new changes. Where did the Show Suggestion's thread go? I wanted to ask in there if by chance JAG or Crossing Jordan would be added any time soon...if anyone happened to know. Hope everyone's summer is going well so far. I hope to be back more often in the near future, but for now, I'm just so busy with other stuffs. TTFN y'all!

Reply 242#242 goaliesbear's post

Hi Shawna, it's been closed for the moment while we compile a list of what's been requested, but not yet added. It'll be back up shortly. P.S. Jag and Crossing Jordon are both on there already.

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 6-27-2008 05:38 PM P.S. Jag and Crossing Jordon are both on there already.
They're both on the list to be added you mean? I've missed you guys!

Reply 244#244 goaliesbear's post

They're on the list to be considered. Admin is going to let us know which requested shows are completely unobtainable due to copyright issues, and then we won't have to wonder if we'll ever get them or not. Shinny did a fantastic, comprehensive list of all the requested shows. You'll be impressed when everything is ready for posting. It's nice to see you too. My days are fast filling up getting ready for my move, so it won't be long until I'll have to take a break from the site.

Reply 245#245 waterlilybarb's post

Oh good! I'm looking forward to finding out which shows we can look forward to lol Thanks for the info Barb and you too Sinéad You're both such a joy to have in this forum! Best of luck with your move. I've really only ever moved twice in my life...once from Canada, and then from our little apartment into our house...even with how organized I am, I don't want to have to do it again for a looooooooong time How long do you think you'll be apart from us? I sure hope it won't be for long!!

Reply 245#245 waterlilybarb's post

Do you know if they'll make an official announcement for that and if there's a possible date for it yet? Knowing me lately, I'll probably come in and look and still not find it I blame the Texas heat *nods a lot*

Reply 246#246 goaliesbear's post

I'm not sure how long I'll be offline. Not too long I hope. As for a date for the new thread, I don't know. Shinny's been busy & still a bit under the weather, plus Admin are checking it over as well. We'll make sure it's visible when it is posted though. I'm sure we can find a way that will get noticed.

NEED HELP TO GET VIP STATUS ACTIVE

I can't tell where or to whom to message to get my VIP status active. I've made a "donation" over 12 hours ago. thanks

Reply 249#249 jennyhill's post

Either Stone or zhang2000

how do I contact these people?

PM limit

My question is about the limit of PMs that are allowed. Currently I have a message at the bottom of my PM page that says " total PMs 9; upperlimit 20" I'm trying to figure out what counts in this "total PMs, " number. I have received 4 PMs, there are 5 messages in my "Outbox" and 3 messages in "Tracking". I can't tell which of these count toward the 9 total. ?? Also, how is the 20 message "upperlimit" determined, how long is that good for, what happens when I have reached my upper limit amount, how or when is it increased? Is this information already listed somewhere else on this website? thanks- Jenny

Your Pm box limit is decided by your forum rank. check out my zone to learn what each level can do. the 20 you are allowed are in your inbox. Maybe it is also counting the announcements Hope this helps.

thanks

yes, that was helpful. I also discovered that the total PMs refers to those that are stored, and by deleting PMs I reduced the total, so I won't run out of PM capacity. I think it's just the inbox that counts toward the total, but not quite sure.

how do i change my password for my vip channel account?

Reply 256#256 kandy2love's post

go member cp or click on below link http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... on=profile&typeid=1 change your password

User Group Confusion.

Lately I have seen my usr group status switch from Member to Newbie then Newbie to Member ...............and yup youve guessed it back from Member to Newbie. Having been a member here since june 2007 I think I can safely say Im a member.... Is this connected to your points ? I recently cashed all but 3 in? cheers
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 258#258 iklemiracle's post

Yes, you are correct. Your status can and does change according to the points you have thus if you cash in an amount it may change your status.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

ahaaaaaaaaaah

makes sense now. cheers Think that status should be conected to the amount of posts you make and how long you have been registered - any idea why they have connected status with the points?
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Thread