Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Battlestar Galactica Mini-series/Razer

Just wondering if any of the mods have any news on getting these added to the Battlestar page. I saw that it was already asked on the very first page of this thread but I couldn't find any more info after that. It seems like the BG page is incomplete without having these because they are definitely part of the show. I did submit a post in the new show suggestion thread about adding these. Just wondering what the good word is

Quote:
Originally posted by iklemiracle at 3/11/2008 11:42 makes sense now. cheers Think that status should be conected to the amount of posts you make and how long you have been registered - any idea why they have connected status with the points?
I've been wondering the same. The status should be connected to how long you have been a member, and how many posts you have made. Why is the status connected to how many points you have?

Reply 262#262 serena75's post

You postings rank is determined by the amount of posts you have made, your user group is determined by the points you have. I think this is to promote the participation on the site by encouraging the user to create more posts and take part in more quizes and games. Thus creating more points than members actually need to watch their programmes so creating a higher user group status over time. This is all part of the Discuz code that the site is written in. Hope this helps and what ever user group anyone falls into does not really matter in a case of interesting posts and discussions.

Reply 263#263 casper27's post

Thanks for explaining

Reply 264#264 serena75's post

No problems see you around the boards

Reply 265#265 casper27's post

Nice one Craig.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Treasure exchange.........password Invalid :(

Hi, I have posted on the treasure conversion thread but not sure if that was the place for it........... On trying to exchange treasure - it tells me my password is invalid, my computer remembers it / and/ ive also typed it in myself..........it still wont change. The other poster that this problem was effecting was pointed in the direction of an administrator to help,,,,could an admin help me out here? Please advise? Cheers

Reply 267#267 iklemiracle's post

Hey Ikle. They surely can. You can contact either of the admins Kelseybb or Ibjedward. I know Ibjedward was on this morning, so he might be on again in a bit. Keep an eye out too.

Reply 268#268 shinny's post

Cheers Sinead.............will pm lbj now.

Missing thread from free chatting

I posted a thread last Saturday on the topic of the UK show the Xfactor..............It has now disappeared. Its not listed in 'My Threads' either. Can anyone shed any light why it has?... If there was some problem with it ....why was I not notified? Feeling rather confused. Can someone help me with this?

Statistics have gone too.

I thought id investigate who has recently deleted threads ...............I no longer have access to stats either. Now I am very confused. Help Please>??

I did my own investigation and in an effort to move appropriate threads into the new forums it looks like it was being moved here http://www.friendvista.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=229 but some how got deleted. It was an unintentional error. Please repost it in the Reality TV forum. As far as I know Members should not be able to access Administrative stats and if you ever were that was a glitch that has now been sorted. Sorry again.

Reply 272#272 gabsimom's post

Tina, thanks for the explanation,,,,,,,,,,, however,,,,, I read Bala's version of events before I read your post in a PM on logging in. By the sound of it from what yourself and Bala have said ....it was his decision to 'move' the thread there.......in light of recent events with Bala, and considering he has 'never' deleted a thread before...........I find his behaviour somewhat 'suspect' to say the least. Back up his behaviour if you wish but I have had no alternative than to make a formal complaint. Thanks for your input.

Reply 273#273 iklemiracle's post

it was an accident i was trying move the topic i admit it , it's not like i try hide when you asked me and i respond it and said i was sorry and i ask you repost it. i moved topics on regular basis on that forum

Reply 274#274 bala's post

Sorry its out of my hands. considering our history Bala you've left me no choice. I have no doubt you are remorseful.

I'm only human i never said i was perfect

Reply 273#273 iklemiracle's post

I know you 2 have had a recent falling out. However I don't think it was on purpose, it happens to all of us. I deleted entire threads in site management before just trying to merge a topic. Please give benefit of the doubt. If something like this happens again then we know for sure but I checked the logs for the entire day and he was moving and alot of threads.

With respect..........

I have given the benefit of the doubt on many occasions..and unfortunately proved to be less than trustworthy .last straw Im affraid... also Tina, Bala's behavior via email has been rather inappropriate. On another note...... considering the X Factor is a show not covered here - I don't believe it should be in reality. I will repost the thread............are you absolutely certain you want it in reality?

If it is a reality TV show sure. Please forward the PM's to me so I can take appropriate action. I am sorry and I understand.

Cheers Tina.

re; the emails,,,,, they are in the hands of admin, but I will send you copies for your reference.

Thread