Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply #19 bala's post

I'll quote a post from the site admin:
Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 6-19-2007 07:27 AM About Ugly Betty Hi all, Many friends are concerned about whether we will add Ugly Betty into our site. Here I say yes to that question. Ugly Betty has been put into our schedule to target your expectation. But it’s hard to elaborate a timetable for this shows. We can confirm that it will be nestled in our site in the near future. What’s more, there are more than 30 shows that keep updating constantly in our site, please check them out, I confirm that you will dig out one show and more that can fascinate you.
I believe it will be in the next set of new shows to be added. When that will be there is not set date as you can see by the admin's post. Patients is a virtue and that is what we ask of you in these cases.
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +10 quality reply 6-27-2007 11:32
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

33rd july

do you delete any threads-this place 10 pages of threads-when do you perform clean-up redundant threads?

is the only way to get VIP card is by donating?

Reply #24 only1's post

No. Please refer to this thread http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 or VIP Channel FAQ for more information.
We keep improving services for you.

As we are getting a lot of different boards could we have have one dedicated to Quizs this would give people more time to enter the competitions because they would be all in one location it would also reduced the amount of threads on the vip board which is used for announcing when new competition is available to enter.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

why can i only get one of the preset pictures as my avtar? my pic is driving me crazy

Reply #27 emberella's post

In edit profile, Go to Avatar board and choose no Avatar. then you should have the option to browse. When you browse you can choose a pic. from your own files. Hope this helps..
Recent Ratings
  • janenjab Points +2 Excellent, for being helpful to others. 6-28-2007 10:46

why?

why can't i watch greys?

because it's on vip channel you need vip card

Reply #1 lgossett's post

Grey's Anatomy is a VIP show. You'll need points to watch that show. Each episode is 2 points. You can gain points by either donating or being active on this forum and contribute to the forum so the moderaters will reward you with points. However, you can still watch Grey's for free on the original tv-video.net site.
Recent Ratings
  • rhys7497 Points +2 Good advice! 6-30-2007 07:42

unlimited points

sorry another question-yes i've a lot questions is there anyway a member can get unlimited amount of points by donating? how much? $100,000 , $250,000, $500,000

Reply #29 bala's post

lets say you are 20 and live till 4score and ten and you watch 3 shows a day as your busy ? now how much is that exactaly???? what did you just finish?
The Mod Police Are Watching You

i don't understand what you said ?

Reply #31 bala's post

i said if you live till your 70 and start at 20 and watch 3 shows a day how much does that work out too?
The Mod Police Are Watching You

A score=20 so 4 score=80 plus ten =90 you are 20 so =70 x365 (Number of days in a year) x 3 ( numbers of shows a day)= 76,650 (Number of points needed) /2000 (Highest Number points you can get by one dontation) x 100 (cost for 2000 points)= $3,400 (Money need to watch 3 shows a day for 70 years) and number of shows watched will be 38,325 (This figure was worked out assuming that all the shows were over 30 minutes long)
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +4 Superbrains lol 7-1-2007 06:31

$3,400 ok, thank you 01torres

This Question is mainly for admin's

With the new RealPlayer being released (RealPlayer 11 Beta) will your profit's be affected by it's downloading abilities and what actions will you be taking to counter this?
Recent Ratings
  • lbjedward Points +5 Thanks for your suggestion! 7-2-2007 04:08

Reply #35 01torres's post

Thanks, 01torres. I am testing compatibility of new version's RealPlayer with our site. It will be available in our site soon.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply to #36 lbjedward's Post

I have tried out the new RealPlayer and it work fine but my question was that people only need to watch an episode once and the episode can now be saved to the hard drive. This feature does work with your site (I have tested it with Big Love Season 1 episode 4-12) and video files are playable this mean's that you do not need to go onto your site again once they have download the new episodes and would only have to pay for episode once. All I was saying was how are you going to combat this? Ps I am sorry that I did not make my question clear enough the first time

Thread