Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

2 quizes rest i got for participating banned from every forum i join to moderator in 2 weeks

supernatural episodes

aaaa i just signed up for this thingy so i can watch the supernatural episodes. does anyone know how i can sign in on vip tv to watch it. PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE.

Reply #1 Kat.Winchester's post

the details which u have used to get onto the forum are your login details for the site, so use them. As Supernatural is a VIP Show you will need to make a donation to watch them on the vip tv site. Otherwise you can use the www.tv-video.net. You can make a donation via paypal. There are links direct from the homepage for vip.tv-video and you just fill in the details, and then you will recieve an email with codes on it which u enter in the box where u login on the homepage, there is a little bit under the username which has logout, message and vip card, click on the vip card and follw the instructons to put in the codes from your email. It can take up to 24 hours for the codes to come through but they can be quick... Hope that helps you
Recent Ratings
  • janenjab Points +2 Excellent, for being helpful! 7-7-2007 13:39

To view thre Vip shows such as Supernatural you need a VIP card. Please see the link below http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 26&extra=page%3D1w.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Adding to xxkinksxx's post you can also become a VIP Member by being active on the forum. To find you more about VIP Membership please see the following thread: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Welcome to the forum!
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #4 janenjab's post

oh yes i completely forgot to mention that! hehe silly me!

how do you get so many points

Volunteer

I heard that you could volunteer to work here and and I was wondering if I could work here at friendvista and I am trying to help as many people as I can with friendvista and I will participate in all the Friendvista forums if I can

Reply #68 mongalito's post

your still a newbie give it a few weeks first

Reply #68 mongalito's post

Thanks for your interest! You've been with us for quite some time yet you've only made a few posts. You should come back more often, get yourself familiarized with the site, share with us your opinions on your favorite TV shows, help others out on the site and make a few more quality posts! All I'm saying is participation is key. Once the admins feel that you have contributed more than enough, I'm sure they will check with you if you still want to help out on this site.

will shows be taken

once shows have put on your website would it ever be taken down?. eg every week you add 5 new shows to your server and let assume a year has passed so 5 shows Times 53 weeks 265 shows. how will your servers cope with that many shows-surely older show will have to be taken down reduce amount traffic you get otherwise the whole site will be very slow?. have you test each server maximum capacity to see how many shows it can support?

Reply #71 bala's post

The site is still fairly new. Shows haven't always been added each week, though if you've joined recently it may seem that way. As the members grow so does the site and it's capacity and capability. There are constant improvements and milestones and I believe when the time comes to address such issues we will be informed. At present I don't believe there are any plans yet to take down shows or for that matter to keep adding 5 or so shows every week. I'm sure that the administrators and people that keep this site running have a full knowledge of how many shows they can host on the servers and also a plan for further expansion if all things will it. Personally I think a few shows might have become obsolete and if they do decided to take down shows to make room for more that these obsolete shows would probably be the ones to go first. For instance shows that have been canceled and or haven't made it past the first couple of seasons or episodes eg: 3lbs. But that's just my opinion.

For instance shows that have been canceled and or haven't made it past the first couple of seasons or episodes eg: 3lbs. But that's just my opinion that makes sense

how much money does it cost for you guys to upload a series?

I think it depends on which show plus you have to donate just like vip tv-video

What is a 'digest' post? I have noticed it on some people's sidebar but having looked it up in FAQ to save asking what may be deemed a daft question & being unable to find the answer, I'm afraid I had to do it and ask!

Reply #76 gymcoach's post

A digest post is awarded by mods when a poster has started an excellent thread discussion that has generated a good number of posts and or is deemed very helpful. You are automatically awarded 10 points if your thread goes to digest. I hope this answers your question.

Reply #77 janenjab's post

Indeed it does Jane - many thanks

how long does it take for a standard video to load???

how do you get credits? (i just started here)

Thread