Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

When are the episodes of season 4 entourage going to be updated? or are they updated weekly? HELP!

Reply #101 fmcmellon's post

Episodes are usually uploaded within a few days after they initial air occasionally it does take longer but I assure you it will be uploaded and I ask that you please be patient. The current episode "The WeHo Ho" (Episode 6 of Season 4) First aired: 7/22/2007 so do check back within the next 2-3 days. Thank you for your cooperation.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Thanks for the quick help

What is the answer to the question in the First Official TV-Video Cumulative Trivia Contest!

Reply #104 gabsimom's post

I know I know.........it's..............42!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 4 sneeking in a hichhikers referance lol 7-23-2007 00:16
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

no cheating or pm-ing i have my eye on u
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply #97 turiel's post

Thank you for your kind donation. I'm sorry the pages are slow to load for you. The vip.tv-video.net site itself is currently hosted on a server in China as with www.tv-video.net and www.friendvista.com. But don't worry all that could change in a few weeks when our forum shifts to a new server in US. Please understand that we have almost 30,000 registered members using the site. So it's bound to have some lags once in a while.

You'll just have to wait like everyone else. BTW, I came up with that question...with some help from Jane. Glad it's challenging.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #108 waterlilybarb's post

I found it.. ha ha ha

Reply #109 gabsimom's post

Are you sure?
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Ok, I'm posting this here cuz I don't know where else to go... when is this week's Big Love going to be available? ThankS!!!!

Reply #111 elizabennet's post

Big Love was added into our site a couple of weeks ago. Here is its link on VIP channel : http://vip.tv-video.net/index/li ... &keyword=big%20love
We keep improving services for you.

sorry, I was asking specifically about episode 7 of Big Love

episodes are usually updated between 24 to 72 hours after its air date.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

First, I want to thank everyone for working so fast on getting the VIP web site working again and for returning all my lost points after the hacker attack. All the Moderators are great! They work very fast at trying to solve problems that we might have trying to watch the shows. Second, how do you add a picture under your member name? Like Janenjab has a picture of a TV underneath her member name. Thanks Penny

Reply #115 penny3760's post

If you go to your member cp and click edit profile, you will see at the bottom where you can add an avatar. (thats what the pictures are called). There are some stock ones from the forum which you can use or you can upload your own as I have done.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #115 penny3760's post

At the top of the page, in the same line as Login...go to Member's CP. On the left click: Edit Profile. Where it says Avatar you can click browse to upload a picture of your choice, or click Board Avatar List to choose one from there. I hope that's clear enough to understand.

Reply #117 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb. I finally figured it out. I didn't know what Avatar was. Thanks again Penny

Reply #118 penny3760's post

Glad to be of service. I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose as your avatar. How about something like this:

Reply #119 waterlilybarb's post

I figured out how to do it. I have so many cute and funny pictures that I could use. But every picture I try to use, it says that it is a invalid avatar. I'll keep on trying. Thanks penny I FINALLY FOUND ONE PICTURE THAT WORKED!

Thread