Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

As no one seems to have answered me in the battlestar galactica fourm I will ask here will you put the mini series up on the vip website.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply to #7

i just did thanks for reminding me Reply to #6 What are you talking about?

As we are getting a lot of different boards could we have have one dedicated to Quizs this would give people more time to enter the competitions because they would be all in one location it would also reduced the amount of threads on the vip board which is used for announcing when new competition is available to enter.

A score=20 so 4 score=80 plus ten =90 you are 20 so =70 x365 (Number of days in a year) x 3 ( numbers of shows a day)= 76,650 (Number of points needed) /2000 (Highest Number points you can get by one dontation) x 100 (cost for 2000 points)= $3,400 (Money need to watch 3 shows a day for 70 years) and number of shows watched will be 38,325 (This figure was worked out assuming that all the shows were over 30 minutes long)
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +4 Superbrains lol 7-1-2007 06:31

This Question is mainly for admin's

With the new RealPlayer being released (RealPlayer 11 Beta) will your profit's be affected by it's downloading abilities and what actions will you be taking to counter this?
Recent Ratings
  • lbjedward Points +5 Thanks for your suggestion! 7-2-2007 04:08

Reply to #36 lbjedward's Post

I have tried out the new RealPlayer and it work fine but my question was that people only need to watch an episode once and the episode can now be saved to the hard drive. This feature does work with your site (I have tested it with Big Love Season 1 episode 4-12) and video files are playable this mean's that you do not need to go onto your site again once they have download the new episodes and would only have to pay for episode once. All I was saying was how are you going to combat this? Ps I am sorry that I did not make my question clear enough the first time

Reply 217#217 linauri's post

There is no House Quiz running at the moment and therefore cannot enter it.

Reply 225#225 cshapiro's post

I think it is just the "TNG" and that is the best picture they could find.

Thread