38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

ok

Are you planning to make Movies available on vip site in the future or will it just be only tv shows?

is stone only person who issue me vip card?

this is getting annoying

The server at www.friendvista.com is taking too long to respond.

how long

has this forum been active?

thank you

ok jane as you requested it's says on vip channel ugly betty coming soon? any dates yet?

33rd july

do you delete any threads-this place 10 pages of threads-when do you perform clean-up redundant threads?

because it's on vip channel you need vip card

unlimited points

sorry another question-yes i've a lot questions is there anyway a member can get unlimited amount of points by donating? how much? $100,000 , $250,000, $500,000

i don't understand what you said ?

$3,400 ok, thank you 01torres

hello

Allstar5- the reason it has not been updated was that they was delay on internet with the episode, we don't know how long the delay would be but i'm sure it will be updated soon. i've already seen the episode via download so i can tell you it's worth the wait.

ok

First of all it ain't easy, at the present moment you are newbie so it's unlikely you will become mod until you reach normal member status like i did few days ago, you will reach normal member status you need to get 50 credits awarded to you. After you reach normal member status PM the adminstor of this place and ask them whether mod show you are interested in. Best of luck

dan

hi dan The reason you weren't aware of this is because you are not downloader like me-the episode was suppose to be avaliable on the internet on thursday but it wasn't no explanation was given. i'm not sure when you recieved this episode but i'm guessing if they is delay on internet they will delay on here as well?. am i mistaken?

thank you for showing me up

2 quizes rest i got for participating banned from every forum i join to moderator in 2 weeks

Reply #68 mongalito's post

your still a newbie give it a few weeks first

will shows be taken

once shows have put on your website would it ever be taken down?. eg every week you add 5 new shows to your server and let assume a year has passed so 5 shows Times 53 weeks 265 shows. how will your servers cope with that many shows-surely older show will have to be taken down reduce amount traffic you get otherwise the whole site will be very slow?. have you test each server maximum capacity to see how many shows it can support?

For instance shows that have been canceled and or haven't made it past the first couple of seasons or episodes eg: 3lbs. But that's just my opinion that makes sense

38 12
Thread