Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

If you have general questions to ask about the forum or something on one of the sites please feel free to make your inquiry here. This is to avoid having numerous posts for general questions. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reply #5 01torres's post

I don't believe that the admins are aware of the mini series I think they are just focused on the tv show series, so I don't think the have it planned to add. You might want to suggest it in the show suggestion forum.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply bala's posts

Is stone only person who issue me vip card? An admin at the site can also issue you a VIP Card but Stone should be your first line of request and should be given some time to respond. Everyone working here are volunteers from all over the world and so they may not be readily available at all times. Just give Stone some time and if you do feel you've waited long enough you can also try posting in the VIP Card board to get a card however please note on there that you had sent a message to Stone requesting one. The server at www.friendvista.com is taking too long to respond. If you are experiencing slow service at this site please be patient and give it some time and try again later. How long has this forum been active? Since January of this year.

Reply #16 gymcoach's post

They list 2 points but it's just a default value for the field. As trulee stated free shows do not require any VIP points and none will be deducted. You don't even have to be logged in to view them.

Reply #19 bala's post

I'll quote a post from the site admin:
Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 6-19-2007 07:27 AM About Ugly Betty Hi all, Many friends are concerned about whether we will add Ugly Betty into our site. Here I say yes to that question. Ugly Betty has been put into our schedule to target your expectation. But it’s hard to elaborate a timetable for this shows. We can confirm that it will be nestled in our site in the near future. What’s more, there are more than 30 shows that keep updating constantly in our site, please check them out, I confirm that you will dig out one show and more that can fascinate you.
I believe it will be in the next set of new shows to be added. When that will be there is not set date as you can see by the admin's post. Patients is a virtue and that is what we ask of you in these cases.
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +10 quality reply 6-27-2007 11:32

Reply #46 allstar5's post

New shows to be added are announced see here for the upcoming new shows: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 1177&extra=page%3D1 The show that u see as coming soon on the VIP site is just an attraction show and is usually a popular request show to let people now it is coming to the site. As you can see from the thread I linked above the shows are indeed announced.

Reply #1 randomguy's post

When you click the "Make a Donation" button it will take to you the Paypal you can verify this by the url. The reason for what you see on the VIP Channel is because this site has pre selected donation amounts that are multiples of 10. Paypal it self is not embedded but rather just the option to select an amount is. I assure you selecting a payment amount and then click Make a Donation will take you to the secure Paypal site. Here is a direct link to the 10 dollar donation. Which will be the same as if you click the 10 dollar amount on the VIP site and then click Make a Donation. https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-b ... b7d0a115a00bdfb878c

Reply #1 Kat.Winchester's post

Adding to xxkinksxx's post you can also become a VIP Member by being active on the forum. To find you more about VIP Membership please see the following thread: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Welcome to the forum!

Reply #71 bala's post

The site is still fairly new. Shows haven't always been added each week, though if you've joined recently it may seem that way. As the members grow so does the site and it's capacity and capability. There are constant improvements and milestones and I believe when the time comes to address such issues we will be informed. At present I don't believe there are any plans yet to take down shows or for that matter to keep adding 5 or so shows every week. I'm sure that the administrators and people that keep this site running have a full knowledge of how many shows they can host on the servers and also a plan for further expansion if all things will it. Personally I think a few shows might have become obsolete and if they do decided to take down shows to make room for more that these obsolete shows would probably be the ones to go first. For instance shows that have been canceled and or haven't made it past the first couple of seasons or episodes eg: 3lbs. But that's just my opinion.

Reply #76 gymcoach's post

A digest post is awarded by mods when a poster has started an excellent thread discussion that has generated a good number of posts and or is deemed very helpful. You are automatically awarded 10 points if your thread goes to digest. I hope this answers your question.

Reply #87 sa7's post

I believe I've heard a few mention early morning. I'm not sure myself tho.

Reply #89 gypsiegirl66's post

On the main forum page http://www.friendvista.com/forum/index.php you will see linked categories such as drama, action adventure, comedy, sci-fi, and animation. When you click one of the categories it will take you to a page that list all the shows we have for that specific category from there you can click a show's name and it will take you to the forum board for that specific show. Here are some quick links: Drama Action Adventure Comedy Sci-Fi Animation We look forward to seeing your participation in the forums !

Reply #91 gypsiegirl66's post

You're quite welcomed!

Reply #95 turiel's post

You can check out the server quality as well as video viewing quality on the VIP site http://vip.tv-video.net/ by viewing one of the Free Shows we offer there. By doing this you'll be able to tell in your own opinion if donating will be worthwhile to you. Just use the above link to go to the VIP channel then click on the Free Shows tab select a show then a season and any episode you'd like to view. You can try either or both servers in the US and Europe without being a VIP Member. Welcome to the site and we look forward to seeing you around the forum

Reply #97 turiel's post

Well now you've over stepped my boundaries as I myself do not have access to the index server. But I am wondering how it is that the VIP site is unusable to you as you say for the moment at least?

Reply #99 turiel's post

Ah I'm glad it's working to some degree for you. You can try some free shows now that it's usable until you get your VIP Card. I hope you enjoy it and Happy Viewing!

Reply #101 fmcmellon's post

Episodes are usually uploaded within a few days after they initial air occasionally it does take longer but I assure you it will be uploaded and I ask that you please be patient. The current episode "The WeHo Ho" (Episode 6 of Season 4) First aired: 7/22/2007 so do check back within the next 2-3 days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reply #109 gabsimom's post

Are you sure?

Thread