Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

I have asked that question myself, I believe that the answer at least for now, is that this site is dedicated to the idea of TV Shows. I don't think they are ruling out the idea of movies one day, but as for now, just TV.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Hi

Reply #4 cmmlover14's post

I am not sure I understand your question. A vip Card is what has your points, you can earn points here in the forum, that can be converted to vip points for the vip website. Please re-word your question, I think I am tired because it didn't make much sense to me. You know how many vip points you have when you log into the VIP site, it tells you the total.

"Allstar5- the reason it has not been updated was that they was delay on internet with the episode, we don't know how long the delay would be but i'm sure it will be updated soon." Wow Bala where did you get this information? Internet delay?? what is that, when did it happen, and who informed you of it? Please if you don't know what your talking about, don't make it up. As a moderator people trust what your saying. So please inform me what and where you got this information. As I was not made aware of it.

How about this then....instead of you assuming the response...in the future find out your facts...its that simple. Ask, if you don't know, but please don't just assume your the end all of where these shows come from. Fine you download shows good for you. But until you start downloading shows for this site, don't assume you know what the delay is. Frankly LBJedward is the only one that should post a specific answer such as yours.

Bala you should write a book, how to go from banned from every forum i join to moderator in 2 weeks. I mean you sure made it look easy....its amazing you said it wasn't. Most of us had to prove ourselves...but then again you did earn 50 points...how many quizzes was that exactly?

episodes are usually updated between 24 to 72 hours after its air date.

Reply 200#200 tdcskp's post

When you are watching a show either free or VIP on the site http://vip.tv-video.net then you are offered two selections to view, either US or EU. However if you are using our free site, tv-video.net then yes, you are using the US server, and there is no choice in this matter. I hope this has cleared things up for you.

Reply 226#226 01torres's post

but some of us have our fingers crossed for all 3...

Reply 233#233 linauri's post

You only gain treasure for simply posting, not points.....you gain points in quizzes, and being helpful etc...that sort of thing.....you can however change all treasure over 20....to points to be converted to VIP points....

I have posted a conversion topic...

Thread