Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply 183#183 xareena's post

Xareena, it's based on your number of credits/points. You have to go over 50 credits/points to go back to being a "member". Personally I think that status should be based on your contribution and length of time as a member. Trulee posted this on the Newcomer's board:
Quote:
Newbie-one star (below 50 points), Member-two stars(50-200 points), Conqueror-three stars (200-500) and so on. Never mind your rank. If you applied for converting forum points into VIP points, your forum points would be reset.
[ Last edited by shinny at 1-15-2008 21:52 ]

Reply 185#185 xareena's post

You are only 6 points shy of being a member again. Just keep posting, build up some more treasure points and convert them.

Reply 186#186 shinny's post

Meant to say, you can check your conversions in the Member's CP in "Credits Operation Log"

Reply 192#192 KSilverifire's post

In all honesty I never use that section anymore. I found it so unreliable. You might want to check your connection speed in Realplayer (under tools, options and connections) as this may have something to do with it. But seriously, I would check out the VIP section. Have a look at a few free shows to get the feel for the place. You will see the quality is much much better. Then you can decide whether you want to Donate (quick and easy method) or participate in this forum (longer, but much more fun method) http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 There is also a promotion on at the moment that for each new thread you start, you get 2 G's (treasures) or for each reply you get 1G (treasure). You have to have over 20G before you can start converting to forum points and then to VIP points http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 3944&extra=page%3D1 But you can rake up some points pretty quickly this way or by playing forum games http://www.friendvista.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53 Good luck and have fun
Recent Ratings
  • casper27 Points +2 Helping fellow member 2-5-2008 06:50

Reply 202#202 tdcskp's post

I was the same when I went onto VIP first. I was nervous about losing points so was initially really cautious about watching anything. However, what I did was watch free shows. Test out the water and then I understood how things worked before I started watching the VIP shows. Tip, don't login if you are watching free shows. You don't need to. Sometimes a glitch in the system will deduct points from you, but if you are logged out, that will not happen.

Reply 229#229 kitosdad's post

Hi there. Prison Break is not airing at the moment because it's finished for this season, hence no updates. Not sure about Oz, but I think it's finished? I know there are no new shows at the moment, but not sure if the show is cancelled or returning. Lost is still airing so gets regularly updated (usually a day or so after it airs in the states) It's normally about 2 weeks after the "coming soon" announcement goes up that we get the new shows. So it shouldn't be too long now. **Edit** Oz finished back in 2003 so there will definitely be no new shows ! [ Last edited by shinny at 5-10-2008 17:18 ]

Reply 242#242 goaliesbear's post

Hi Shawna, it's been closed for the moment while we compile a list of what's been requested, but not yet added. It'll be back up shortly. P.S. Jag and Crossing Jordon are both on there already.

Reply 267#267 iklemiracle's post

Hey Ikle. They surely can. You can contact either of the admins Kelseybb or Ibjedward. I know Ibjedward was on this morning, so he might be on again in a bit. Keep an eye out too.

Thread