Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply #1 allstar5's post

Patience my friend! It just aired less than 40 hours ago (ET). It should be up soon.

Reply #1 Myaers's post

You've been only with us for a few days. Get yourself familiarized with our sites first. After that you can start by making helpful posts to others in need. Direct them to the right place to get help. You probably should make a few more posts but mind you not by playing games or participating in contest. You can post any suggestions that haven't been mentioned before on how we can improve our sites or anything that we consider quality, genuine posts. Try not to repeat threads. Try to respond in the corresponding thread instead of starting a new one. And above all, stick to the forum rules. Once we feel that you've achieved all that I'm sure our site admins would check with you too see if you are interested in helping out with our site.

Reply #68 mongalito's post

Thanks for your interest! You've been with us for quite some time yet you've only made a few posts. You should come back more often, get yourself familiarized with the site, share with us your opinions on your favorite TV shows, help others out on the site and make a few more quality posts! All I'm saying is participation is key. Once the admins feel that you have contributed more than enough, I'm sure they will check with you if you still want to help out on this site.

Reply #83 tiarome73's post

All previous games has been closed because (since this is a more of a TV show forum) we want to provide more games related to TV shows and the forum. As to how often a new "game" starts, I can't give you a definite answer to that. But what I can tell you is we are working on and putting together our very first overall TV trivia contest. So look out for it!

Reply #85 tiarome73's post

It is covered by the 30 clicks limit. So try the other server if one of them is not working for you.

Reply #97 turiel's post

Thank you for your kind donation. I'm sorry the pages are slow to load for you. The vip.tv-video.net site itself is currently hosted on a server in China as with www.tv-video.net and www.friendvista.com. But don't worry all that could change in a few weeks when our forum shifts to a new server in US. Please understand that we have almost 30,000 registered members using the site. So it's bound to have some lags once in a while.

Thread