Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Brand new to the site, so hopefully I'm not asking a question for the 100th time (I did look around for FAQs etc). Is there a private server for VIP members? I ask because I've heard good things about the VIP section of the site and am thinking about buying some points, but quite frankly its unusable for me as is - any pages takes at least 5 minutes to load, or times out altogether. I'm sure there are busy and non-busy times for the service but its 6am on a sunday morning, things don't get any quieter than this . So anyway, is there a different server the VIP members can use?

Reply #96 janenjab's post

Thanks for your quick reply. However, I think there was a misunderstanding - I don't mean the server that the video files themselves are hosted on, but the 'index' server - i.e. the vip.tv-video.net website itself. As mentioned, its unusable for me, at least at the moment. Even if the video host servers are really fast its no use if I can't get to them

Reply #98 janenjab's post

It actually seems to be okay now, still slow, but usable. In the last few hours pages wouldn't load or would take 5 minutes+ to do so. I've bought some points now so I'll give it a go once my VIP card is issued. Again, thanks for your replies.

Thread