Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

First, I want to thank everyone for working so fast on getting the VIP web site working again and for returning all my lost points after the hacker attack. All the Moderators are great! They work very fast at trying to solve problems that we might have trying to watch the shows. Second, how do you add a picture under your member name? Like Janenjab has a picture of a TV underneath her member name. Thanks Penny

Reply #117 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb. I finally figured it out. I didn't know what Avatar was. Thanks again Penny

Reply #119 waterlilybarb's post

I figured out how to do it. I have so many cute and funny pictures that I could use. But every picture I try to use, it says that it is a invalid avatar. I'll keep on trying. Thanks penny I FINALLY FOUND ONE PICTURE THAT WORKED!

Hi

Do you need broadband to be able to watch the shows. A friend of mine wants to become a VIP member but she is afraid that she will have a lot of problems watching the shows because she doesn't have a fast internet connection. Will she be able to watch the shows using a slow internet connection? Thanks Penny
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Thread