Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply #104 gabsimom's post

You'll just have to wait like everyone else. BTW, I came up with that question...with some help from Jane. Glad it's challenging.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #115 penny3760's post

At the top of the page, in the same line as Login...go to Member's CP. On the left click: Edit Profile. Where it says Avatar you can click browse to upload a picture of your choice, or click Board Avatar List to choose one from there. I hope that's clear enough to understand.

Reply #118 penny3760's post

Glad to be of service. I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose as your avatar. How about something like this:

Reply #120 penny3760's post

Well, aren't you the cutie-pie! Glad you got it working, and nice to see you.

Reply #129 noonien's post

You're not actually downloading, so it shouldn't really matter. We do not encourage or support downloading on this site.

Reply #163 adminchuck's post

They've been requested, but I don't know what the verdict is. Lots of folks...pretty much all of the Dr. Who fans...would love to see them here. Maybe one day.

Question

I've asked this before, and forgive me if it's been answered, but how come sometimes when I open RealPlayer (with the logo) I get the box that doesn't show how far it's loaded? I get the one with just a line...other times I get the good one where I can see how much of the show has loaded. I can't figure out why it isn't consistent. Any ideas? p.s. This sometimes occurs during one viewing after a time out, so it's not me messing around with my RP settings.

Reply 214#214 linauri's post

Yes, 1 forum point = 1 VIP point. You need a minimum of 10 points to convert.

Reply 219#219 linauri's post

Are you looking in the right place? I checked the permissions for the different levels (found in MyZone at the top of the page) and it didn't indicate newbies couldn't use that feature. It should be one of the options right below the box of smilies on the left. If it's not there I'm not sure why. It's possible that it isn't available to newbies, but I think it is. Sorry I can't be more precise - I'm working on a few hours of sleep and an oncoming migraine, so please bear with me.

Reply 221#221 linauri's post

I guess it's not one of your permissions yet. That's good to know, so if anyone asks again, I'll know the answer. I'm happy to help, even when sleep deprived. You'll find me a bit more on the ball when I'm not though.

Reply 223#223 linauri's post

The forum time is GMT. You can set your profile to either show forum time or your own timezone. Just go to Member's CP (at the top of the page) and on the left there is an option to Edit Profile. I think you can figure it out from there.

Reply 238#238 charring's post

It was renamed. Here's the link to the Game Zone. Enjoy!

Reply 240#240 charring's post

You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance.

Reply 244#244 goaliesbear's post

They're on the list to be considered. Admin is going to let us know which requested shows are completely unobtainable due to copyright issues, and then we won't have to wonder if we'll ever get them or not. Shinny did a fantastic, comprehensive list of all the requested shows. You'll be impressed when everything is ready for posting. It's nice to see you too. My days are fast filling up getting ready for my move, so it won't be long until I'll have to take a break from the site.

Reply 246#246 goaliesbear's post

I'm not sure how long I'll be offline. Not too long I hope. As for a date for the new thread, I don't know. Shinny's been busy & still a bit under the weather, plus Admin are checking it over as well. We'll make sure it's visible when it is posted though. I'm sure we can find a way that will get noticed.

Reply 280#280 iklemiracle's post

Regarding shows not carried by the site: you are correct - they should be posted in Free Chatting. There has been an error in the code in the Reality section which allows threads to be posted about things that are not shows we carry. I don't think Tina realized this when she posted earlier - (I'm assuming, so don't quote me on that point - you know what they say about those who assume ). On the other matter - I'll stay out of it as it's being handled by others.

Reply 282#282 iklemiracle's post

At least you have an excuse for feeling like your reasoning capabilites are compromised. I just blame everything on the weather. It was Torres who pointed out in Site Management that the code needs adjusted in the Reality (or Realty ) section. My brain is so fuzzy from sinus congestion that I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Reply 285#285 iklemiracle's post

Consider it done.

Reply 287#287 gabsimom's post

I just noticed that. No worries, at least it's done now.

Thread