Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Stole 2 points

I was watching a VIP show.....it ended.....I switched to a few show and lost 2 points. Do I have to log out to watch a free show after I'm done watching a VIP show? Thanks Edited by lbjedward: We have checked your account and founded that you did not view Cold Case recently. Please check your viewing history in member's center.
Recent Ratings
  • keigleigh Points +2 A little satisfaction ;) 9-6-2007 01:45

Reply #123 keigleigh's post

Thanks for your reply. But, because I lost 2 points (although it's only 2 points) I will sign out whenever I switch from a VIP to a free show

Reply #122 Milks26's post

Hi Is the viewing history in the Member Center updated daily or what? I found the Cold Case episode I viewed : (927399 Cold Case Season 1 7 2007-09-05 23:13:30 199.74.8.3) And, after I was done watching all the episodes of The Shield (6th season) I started watching another Cold Case episode between 7:45 - 8pm (Season 3....9th episode) and that episode is not listed in my Viewing History. Anyway, thanks for credited my 2 points .

Reply #169 trulee's post

Hi How do I pm multiple users? I tried using a (,) comma to separate the users name but it did not work. thanks

Thread