Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

A VIP card is kind of like a pre-paid mobile phone. You put in a certain amount of money and get a certain amount of available minutes (or in this case a certain amount of points). Each VIP show will then deduct points from your balance. When you get to 0 points, you would then have to donate again for a new card with new vip points on it.
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +2 Thank you that about sums it up :P 7-5-2007 17:06
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #104 gabsimom's post

I know I know.........it's..............42!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 4 sneeking in a hichhikers referance lol 7-23-2007 00:16
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

E. E. Cummings

Reply #136 penny3760's post

Penny, I dont believe its necessary to have broadband but certainly recommended. On a slow connection such as dial-up, you would have a lot of buffering time, possibly making it quite annoying to watch anything. I would recommend your friend test one of the free shows on the VIP channel to see how their connection would affect their viewing.
E. E. Cummings

Reply #141 hypechic1's post

As a moderator, I don't have access to that information. Please try PM"ing lbj about the issue. http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewpro.php?uid=2
E. E. Cummings

Reply #144 shrtstuf5704's post

I am not sure I understand? Why would you get charged more? If you would like to remove yourself please PM lbj .
E. E. Cummings

Thread